Kiper Mock (2.0 Update 2/15)

Jonboy

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WRs named Mike Williams don't have a great track record.

don't want Humphrey anywhere near the Titans

The actual mocks don't interest me his analysis is what's comical. When Bulluck was near the end Kiper mocked Sergio Kindle to the Titans to replace Bulluck. Bulluck was a weak side coverage/purs

37 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

don't want Humphrey anywhere near the Titans

Humphrey will be another Miliner i'm willing to bet anything. Hope JRob stays far away.

I do like Lattimore,Tankersly,Jones,Wilson.

Adoree Jackson i like because of his killer return ability,2 KR and 2 PR for TD's.

9 minutes ago, Dmeade- said:

Mike Williams has been popping up a lot at #5. I could see JRob trading back and Williams being the pick.

This is something I have been thinking about as well.

Trade back a couple spots from 5, and use the pick we get in the deal to trade up from 18.

It's not a stretch to say we could  end up with two picks in the 7-11 range.

ten.png?w=110&h=110&transparent=true

5. Tennessee Titans (from Los Angeles Rams)

*Mike Williams, WR, Clemson

One of the stars in the Tigers' national title game win, Williams finished the season with 98 catches for 1,361 yards and 11 touchdowns. He's the top wideout in this draft. Marcus Mariota could use a deep threat and chain-mover -- Williams was fifth in the country in 2016 with 60 catches that resulted in first downs.

ten.png?w=110&h=110&transparent=true

18. Tennessee Titans

**Marlon Humphrey, CB, Alabama

I've mentioned this before, but 2017 could be the year of the third-year sophomore. Humphrey is the fifth such player I listed in the first round. A hamstring injury slowed him down toward the end of the 2016 season, but he's an outstanding prospect with great size (6-1, 196). The Titans have two first-round picks -- I gave them Mike Williams at No. 5 -- and cornerback should be a spot they target.

27 minutes ago, oldschool said:

neither did QBs with a last name of Carr. its silly to hold someone's name against them.

yeah, it's really not a valid reason but it's really commenting again on just how many there have been. This is the... 3rd?