Regret Picking Derrick Henry?

CaliTitan3518

I've been looking at this RB class for the past couple days because my buddies are Raider fans. Anyone regret taking Henry? He looked good in the limited playing time he had. There were several players drafted right after him that look like they are the real deal at positions of need for us (specifically Michael Thomas and Deion Jones). This class is stacked with RBs. We would have had an opportunity to take Cook or Fournette. At the end of the day I'm ok with it. I still don't love Henry but our OL improved enough to make him a really good RB for the future. 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I pray the Jags take Fournette at 4. That would be awesome.

Bongo give it up its not happening lol.

Some of you are WORRIED the Jags will pick Fournette? I'm hoping they do, because it makes it that much more likely that we will get a guy that can stuff Fournette. 

I'd still take Fournette.........I think he is going to be a HOF back.  And in this offense he'd be sick.  Now he is a BPA pick and one we don't need but with him MM has a dynamite running game for a decade........I love that idea.  But I am not JRob.  I just hope Jax does not get wise and take him.

44 minutes ago, jphardy said:

We should take Fournette anyway.

Wouldn't surprise me at all. With that wide, out of shape ass of McHurt's, there should be plenty of room for him to sit right next to The Pineapple Chunker in the honorary spot on the bench.