The Shit List

Denali

https://us.yahoo.com/news/some-democratic-lawmakers-are-boycotting-trumps-inauguration-225356015.html

More than two dozen Democratic lawmakers have announced they intend to skip Donald Trump’s inauguration this week ...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He's making his list and checking it twice.

1 hour ago, Denali said:

https://us.yahoo.com/news/some-democratic-lawmakers-are-boycotting-trumps-inauguration-225356015.html

More than two dozen Democratic lawmakers have announced they intend to skip Donald Trump’s inauguration this week ...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He's making his list and checking it twice.

Good. Fucking whiners. I've never heard so much vag talk in my life.

I have declared amnesty to all ignored users except one.  Mainly, that one is just a rabid poster who clutters up the pages.

@Denali has never made my ignore list.  

I wonder do the repubs remember the repub congressman who yelled at PRESIDENT OBAMA during a nationally televised chamber session.  It may have been the state of the union, idr.  There is seriously something wrong here.  Repubs have been calling dems commie libs for years.  Was calling them commies a compliment?

Now Trump is being linked to communist misdeeds in his favor to win the election.  He's said to owe money to the commies, probably at usury rates.  So, which is it?  It ok to be a commie con, but not a commie lib?

Archived