Titans Hard Knocks 2017?

CaliTitan3518

4 minutes ago, Adams said:

I would think year after next be more realistic...especially if we put together a playoff season.

We are not a popular team outside Nashville.

If we make the playoffs then we aren't eligible to be forced to do it. I'm seeing it as the NFL forcing us instead of us choosing. They know we are a young team on the rise and might want to capitalize on gaining popularity while they can. 

No.  Don't want it.  Too much of a distraction within the camp.

Having said that, it might bring more national recognition.

Can the NFL force the Titans to accept it?  Does the disparity between the NFL and the ownership woes lend any influence in the NFL's decision? I dunno.

From what I understand, every team is kind of mandated to do it.

Rules are that they won't pick a first year coach and one other stipulation I don't remember.

I would bet on Tampa being the team this year, but I'd say we'd be one of the 4 under the most consideration.

6 hours ago, MikeTn said:

No.  Don't want it.  Too much of a distraction within the camp.

What do you think the media at practice would cause the players to do?  Show off their skills for the camera?   Show up the next guy in line?  Would that not create competition? 

I am not sure that would be such a bad thing. 

3 minutes ago, GFTitans said:

What do you think the media at practice would cause the players to do?  Show off their skills for the camera?   Show up the next guy in line?  Would that not create competition? 

I am not sure that would be such a bad thing. 

1. I dunno.

2. Not necessarily.

3. No

4. Not really

Still a distraction.

9 hours ago, Jamalisms said:

Not interested and I imagine JRob and others won't be interested either. But there's probably only so much we can say no if we are eligible.

Don't see how you would think JRob wouldn't be interested when last year, during the draft, his focus was on more picks meant more airtime and exposure for the Titans.  He is all about marketing.

Yeah I'm sure NFL Films wants to come film Mike Mularkey, Terry Robiskie and Dick LeBeau going through their daily routines with our QB that barely utters a word, on a team with no super star. 99% of the show would be them filming Taylor Lewan just in an attempt to make it interesting as he's about the only guy on the team that's personality isn't dull(for TV).

Archived