Reddit user claims to have inside info on new uniform designs

mctitan53

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the our color combination, although I prefer the darker blue with Columbia Blue, Red, and even add Silver for highlighting. Wonder what a Red helmet would look like with those other colors accenting. I like it when the helmet is a different color than the jersey (since it is impossible to match the color tone exactly due to material differences)... so Red helmets but only Dark/Columbia Blue and White jerseys...

Has anyone done a graphic of the uniforms yet?

• 3 weeks later...

[Strunk] said the alterations won’t be major -- there is no color scheme or logo change ahead -- but that she is confident fans will like the changes.

“I think they’ll be excited; it’s definitely going to be a wonderful update,” she said. “There are some little tweaks to it. It’s not even final yet, what we’ve done. We’re still in the process of talking

I'm not expecting something as dramatic as is being proposed in this thread. See AAS quote above. A refresh (not a redesign) is going to be "little tweaks."

This is the Browns "new" uniform and logo from 2014 to 2015. Not a dramatic change. Just some small tweaks to make it look a bit more modern while still retaining the classic look. And we're not even going to see logo or color scheme changes.

Johnny-Manziel-browns-2014.jpg

tempAP_933633456431--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.

cleveland-browns-new-logo-unveiled-1.jpg

Edited by Titans279

1 hour ago, Titans279 said:

I'm not expecting something as dramatic as is being proposed in this thread. See AAS quote above. A refresh (not a redesign) is going to be "little tweaks."

This is the Browns "new" uniform and logo from 2014 to 2015. Not a dramatic change. Just some small tweaks to make it look a bit more modern while still retaining the classic look. And we're not even going to see logo or color scheme changes.

Johnny-Manziel-browns-2014.jpg

tempAP_933633456431--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.

cleveland-browns-new-logo-unveiled-1.jpg

This is what I'd like to see. Very minor changes.