Jags Secretly Interviewed Chip Kelly Before Hiring Marrone (UPDATE: Will Interview Kelly for OC)

Jonboy

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL! I wish they would have hired him just to read everyone say Bortles was going to blow up under him

I feel like this whole thing is going to blow up in their faces. Marrone is already being told who to hire. Apparently Chip Kelly is who Coughlin wants. He wanted to hire him as OC for the Giants year

Kelly sucks.  I think he's proven that beyond doubt by now.  His offense worked for a year until everyone figured it out.  You have to adjust at this level.  That's what makes teams like the Patriots

10 minutes ago, Face said:

Kaepernick played much better under Chip then he had the prior 2 years 

Kaepernick put up so many stats in junk time you can't even use his overall numbers. 2 years ago he had an 86 passer rating, this season a 90.

When leading(rare) Kaepernick had a 70 passer rating

When trailing he had a 92 passer rating

11 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

Kaepernick put up so many stats in junk time you can't even use his overall numbers. 2 years ago he had an 86 passer rating, this season a 90.

When leading(rare) Kaepernick had a 70 passer rating

When trailing he had a 92 passer rating

great stat there, dude!!!!  tell me, sir, how often are 2-14 teams winning games?

the EXPERT ANALYSIS you regularly spew out here very literally sullies the entire board's reputation, considering your status.

Kaepernick put up his stats in garbage time? his 1st half vs. 2nd half splits (in favor of his first half performances) were some of the largest in history.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/player/splits/_/id/14001/colin-kaepernick

BY HALF CMP ATT YDS CMP% AVG LNG TD INT SACK RAT ATT YDS AVG LNG TD
1ST HALF 108 149 1,317 72.5 8.84 65 11 3 17 115.5 39 224 5.7 30 0
2ND HALF 86 179 911 48.0 5.09 45 5 1 19 70.3 30 244 8.1 29 2

Kaepernick was actually a decent QB this year (especially considering the talent around him) and that's especially true early in games, for whatever reason. To say he pulled a Bortles and ran up his numbers in garbage time is erroneous. It's actually the opposite. Had he kept up his first half numbers for full games, SF would've won more than two games and Kaepernick would've been talked about more for his on-the-field stuff.

4 hours ago, Handcuffed said:

great stat there, dude!!!!  tell me, sir, how often are 2-14 teams winning games?

They are "rarely" winning games, which is why I said "rare".

Kaepernick played so great that he was actually benched later in the year for Gabbert

I had forgotten you were one of the geniuses losing Kelly.

BTW

@Handcuffed you ran your mouth before the season as much as anyone but you got away with it. Aren't you the guy that was screaming the Titans were stupid for passing on Tunsil for Conklin? We'd all look stupid in that thread in a few years? How do you like the All Pro now?

Didn't you say Henry was an "F" and would be a total bust?

Do you still have serious concerns about Bosa transitioning into the NFL? lol!!!!!!

Constantly posting Fahey tweets and talking about "meathead" Mularkey not knowing what he was doing and busting me out over the offense? The Titans have no chance of turning the team around quick?

Jesus son, you were wrong about everything and your talking shit about Kaepernick's stats?

15 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

They are "rarely" winning games, which is why I said "rare".

Kaepernick played so great that he was actually benched later in the year for Gabbert

I had forgotten you were one of the geniuses losing Kelly.

I'm not one of those geniuses that love (sic) Kelly. At this point, there are some serious concerns about his ability to coach at this level.

Nice dodge, though, to avoid the fact that you entirely made up "facts" in your post. Kaepernick did not "put up stats" in garbage time - it was the opposite with him.

1 minute ago, Handcuffed said:

I'm not one of those geniuses that love (sic) Kelly. At this point, there are some serious concerns about his ability to coach at this level.

You defended Kelly in many threads and were one of the retards constantly blasting Mularkey and his offense.

Good call

I was right on both