Chargers set to announce move to LA

Starkiller

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sad. The Chargers should be in San Diego. They will be anonymous in Los Angeles.

This reminds me of one of those Hollywood movies that you know will be a complete pile of crap just by hearing the title....and you wonder how anyone could have ever thought it sounded like a good ide

Posted Images

The Chargers better start devising their tank plan in 2 years so they can take Sam Darnold with the 1st overall pick. That'd be a great start in developing a fanbase. If there's one thing Los Angeles sports fans love, it's their Trojans. 

1 minute ago, MariGOATa said:

This is so stupid. So many better cities to go to. I still don't understand how no one is in Vegas, Vancouver, or Toronto. The Raiders should take Vegas but building a dome in Canada would get rid of most any cons there are about Canada.

Vegas is already getting the Raiders and no one would move their team to Canada because no one will want to pay Canadian taxes on their salaries. 

1 minute ago, Starkiller said:

Vegas is already getting the Raiders and no one would move their team to Canada because no one will want to pay Canadian taxes on their salaries. 

Oh yeah good pointer. I forgot about Canada's economic policies. I still think you could make more profit in Toronto than in a lot of current cities (Jacksonville, Buffalo, LA now with two teams, etc.). I mean the Blue Jays and Raptors are successful now (given they were both bad for long stretches).