Sign in to follow this  
Apex

PFF Offensive Line Rankings

Love it.  I'm curious if Warmack considers staying here for success or if he'd prefer a fresh start and more $$.  

Anyone else not know what to do after reading the Titans at #1 on a ranking list?  I started scrolling down and realized I already read the best AND my team!  

AvgJoe   
4 minutes ago, Jonboy said:

I honestly don't think we'd even re-sign him as a backup. 

We won't and that is the right decision. Garbage when he was picked and garbage now.

Soxcat   

Warmack is gone (not as good as Kline, Spain or Tretola IMO) and Tretola probably gets a good shot at beating out Kline this camp. 

Also note @Thor that JRob signed the 7th best C per PFF.  Pretty impressive for Jones.  Great siging for JRob.

Great draft move to get Conklin as well as picking up Kline on waivers.  A+ rating for our GM and we still have an extra #5 pick this year.

They really were fantastic this season! I honstely hope they don't change much about the interior. The guys seem to be meshing well together and a few more years getting their cues and signals down they could be downright dominate. 

Bongo59   

Leary is going to get paid.......I think TN should extend their guys to build continuity.  Now if Leary wants to come for a decent deal I say why not.  It could make TN more exotic.  I hear the NYG want him bad.  

Kline wound up being a great waiver-claim for us. Aside from the draft and DeMarco, probably the most significant addition

22 minutes ago, Bongo59 said:

Leary is going to get paid.......I think TN should extend their guys to build continuity.  Now if Leary wants to come for a decent deal I say why not.  It could make TN more exotic.  I hear the NYG want him bad.  

That's why I mentioned it. He played at the university of memphis and his wife is from Memphis. I know this because my stepmother taught his wife in high school and went to their wedding this past summer. Let me just say that I don't claim to have any inside info. I'm just connecting some dots. If J Rob was interested, I think he would listen.

2 hours ago, StephenIsLegend said:

I could see it. I don't think we are better than the Cowboys, but I'll buy top 5. 

Who are the other 3?

thor   
2 hours ago, Soxcat said:

Also note @Thor that JRob signed the 7th best C per PFF.  Pretty impressive for Jones.  Great siging for JRob.

Where did Alex Mack end up rated?

Where did Osemele get rated?

Not to mention I'm shocked the Titans were #1---I didn't feel the interior O-line was moving players and getting to the 2nd level...This is great news...

Did anybody not expect the Titans to sign a veteran center last season--- @Soxcat  ??? Anyone???