J-Rob's Free Agency Will Keep Us Guessing for the Draft

Jonboy

1 hour ago, Starkiller said:

Well boo hoo, you're upset we didn't hire a GM dumb enough to overpay a bunch of free agents so we can win the offseason...

I'd much rather have a GM who drafts well than one who is a big spender in free agency. Only an idiot would want their non-competitive team to blow tens of millions on a quick fix when they can only add older vets and overpriced 2nd tier guys.

You're working on that backpedal---keep up the good work...

Sucks when I'm right time after time doesn't it---Now you have to start throwing out lies to get people to believe your garbage...

Didn't like ole JRob himself saying that did you...Cover that shit up...pile it on baby---merde---

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Like many of you, I've been thinking a lot about the draft and FA. We always anticipate FA helping shape the draft; however, as we saw last year with J-Rob, he doesn't utilize just one method to bolst

lol @Jonboy seems you need some actual news and not speculation as much as I do, I just did a post about how JRob can alter the top of the draft through a simple declaration pick 5 is up for sale.

10 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

Just let us know when you are going to start being right...

Ever since Mario Williams and VY days---and the long ride is still going along...

I know your getting tired of me smacking you and yours upside the head---but, it's not going stop anytime soon...

Keep working  on that back peddle ...

Plus, try to at least find lies that you can find some reference for the shit your spewing ---but, I do believe you may have some newbies believing the lies...

JRob's FA will keep us guessing about the draft?  That goes without saying.  More pointedly, IMO, is that JRob's draft will keep us guessing about the draft.  

Talent is only one factor JRob is looking at and none of us can know how he feels about a player regarding those other factors.  He's going to find his guys and make what moves he can in order to get them without reaching (much).  I suspect he has a plan B in any eventuality.  

It would seem JRob is a more players kind of guy.  This draft will be most interesting being that this should be the last time we're picking this high again.  He may stick and bring in a blue chip talent being his last shot at one.  Or, he may go for more picks.  I look forward to seeing what he does.  He has a lot of choices in the first round for guys we need.  He should be able to move around, get some extra picks, and still get some talent the team needs.  

If he sticks at 5, then I think we can safely assume he really, really likes that pick.  I do think he wants to drop back a few spots and utilize that capital to get back into the second round. So if he sticks and picks at 5, we should expect a lot from that guy.  Of course, the number 5 pick doesn't carry as much value as 1 or 2...so he may not get the trade he wants.  

Looking forward to it.  

Edited by Rogue

On 1/10/2017 at 11:28 PM, Starkiller said:

But hell, even if they sign 1 top CB, they could still draft a 2nd to start right away. 

That's what I'm talkin about.  FA corner that could actually start, Adams at 5, corner at 18.  I'm sick of this shitty secondary.

MM is ready so i think they are going with experience at WR and will look FA route first with this spot.......I think they will get a CB in FA but they need three CB's in this division and really four.  I still think Reed is the best CB on the roster and I think next year he and Sims will start.  I could see McCourty being the fourth guy in a rotation and using him as a S in packages.  He offers position flexiility as long as he comes back at a serious price reduction.   

6 minutes ago, Bongo59 said:

MM is ready so i think they are going with experience at WR and will look FA route first with this spot.......I think they will get a CB in FA but they need three CB's in this division and really four.  I still think Reed is the best CB on the roster and I think next year he and Sims will start.  I could see McCourty being the fourth guy in a rotation and using him as a S in packages.  He offers position flexiility as long as he comes back at a serious price reduction.   

Sims is better than Reed. There is a reason Reed isn't playing and Sims is.

Sims is the only one i'd keep out of McCourty,Reed,Sims.

In free agency we should get Bouye,Ryan or Kirkpatrick.

In the draft we will draft either Lattimore,Jones,Tankersley.

When the smoke clears imagine the CB with Bouye,Tankersly,Sims,etc.

12 hours ago, jphardy said:

That's what I'm talkin about.  FA corner that could actually start, Adams at 5, corner at 18.  I'm sick of this shitty secondary.

Same here. The reason is very simple as to why we can't beat Indy but Houston plus Jax beat them two years in a row.

To beat Luck/Indy you have to have a good secondary. Houston and Jax have top 5 pass defenses.

Titans are 31st pass defense. The reason we can't beat Indy.