Welcome to Titans Report

We noticed that you are viewing as a guest. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! Best of all, members never see ads on the forum! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

'Nator

Trump presented w intelligence that Russia has compromising personal/financial info on him

131 posts in this topic

31 minutes ago, oldschool said:

Talking about all the idiots with a similar mindset in the rust belt. You know the white working class morons that need and are on Obama care? 

You mean, like all the white working class morons that voted for obama, that switched to trump because they're still looking for the change they were promised?

Edited by TitanDuckFan

17 minutes ago, TitanDuckFan said:

You mean, like all the white working class morons that voted for obama, that switched to trump because they're still looking for the change they were promised?

If they were smart they would blame the obstructionist GOP congress but sheep are sheep.

earlers, Starkiller and pamo9 like this

I think they're both to blame. Obama never intended to bring the kind of change he spoke of.

Great orator, great campaigner, alright President. I don't believe his heart was really in the fight against the GOP, he was too willing to compromise and settle for the status quo long after it became apparent they would never work with him. He reportedly was willing to work with Boehner to cut SS for fucks sake. He's from the same neo liberal cloth as the Clintons.

The GOP are insanely wrong on so many issues but Obama was a bit of a wolf in sheeps clothing imo.

4 hours ago, TitanDuckFan said:

I think this is an argument that might still be misunderstood.  I think Obama is generally considered a good guy by most, which is what really won him two terms.  Looking back, and gathering the mindset in this election, I think Bernie would have won.  There is a deep distrust in the "system".  Had Democrats run a more anti-establishment candidate, I think they could have won.  Instead, they ran the most establishment candidate, with all its perceptions right or wrong, and resulted in losing.  

The writing was on the wall as far back as 2008.  Both parties failed to see it.  

14 hours ago, Titans_Win_Again said:

I think they're both to blame. Obama never intended to bring the kind of change he spoke of.

Great orator, great campaigner, alright President. I don't believe his heart was really in the fight against the GOP, he was too willing to compromise and settle for the status quo long after it became apparent they would never work with him. He reportedly was willing to work with Boehner to cut SS for fucks sake. He's from the same neo liberal cloth as the Clintons.

The GOP are insanely wrong on so many issues but Obama was a bit of a wolf in sheeps clothing imo.

Compromise, unity and such was Obama's promised change. His big failure was that he trusted in the intelligence of American voters to see who the problem was.

titansfb, oldschool and Downtown like this

On ‎1‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 2:04 PM, 'Nator said:

No, there is only one reason. They ran Hillary Clinton. 

Well quit bitching about PEOTUS Donald J. Trump and the people that supported him.  You're admitting that your girl? hilliary was a loser, yet you seem bitter that others voted for PEOTUS Donald J. Trump. If you don't think you ran your best candidate, don't blame us --- you guys? chose cankles.  We could only run our fairly elected candidate against your loser.

We know what type public servant hilliary was and would be -- she, unfortunately, has a record.  We don't know how PEOTUS Donald J. Trump will serve the country. 

You guys? can project and guess what his presidency will look like, but given your recent history of predictions, you would look less foolish if you took a wait and see approach.

20 minutes ago, SoylentGreen said:

We don't know how PEOTUS Donald J. Trump will serve the country. 

You guys? can project and guess what his presidency will look like, but given your recent history of predictions, you would look less foolish if you took a wait and see approach.

Well it's a pretty safe bet you can use some deductive reasoning. He's a failed business man, he makes prosperous claims, has the temperament of a 13 yr old teenage girl and is pretty clueless on the workings of how the country is run and foreign affairs and possibly much worse. 

Ha ha you were wrong about Hillary in no way excuses Trump or makes concerns about him invalid.

There were real concerns about Hillary winning too and yes some liberals on this board made excuses for her too.

Do you want to be the same for Trump as the people you're bashing for making excuses for Hillary?

PEOTUS Donald J. Trump is not yet president.  When he is inaugurated and begins making policy, then I will make an assessment of his presidency. 

I laugh at you calling him a failed businessman.  If he is a failure, I wish the same failure on everyone in business.

Preposterous claims?  You mean like the republican war on women?  No, wait, that was you guys.

Temperament of a 13 year old girl?  Then all you hilliary & obama apologists should be able to relate to him. 

And whether or not his ability to run the country or deal with foreign affairs is as good as barry's, well, we'll just have to see.  Realistically, that's a pretty low bar, so I will be disappointed if he doesn't.

You guys are projecting and hoping he will be a disaster.  He may turn out that way.  In a nutshell, I'm hoping he puts people in place that are concerned about America and it's people first; can read, interpret and enforce the laws on the books; get a SCOTUS judge that will rule according to the Constitution appointed; and can influence congress to draft, pass, and implement legislation to address issues that have been forced on us by pen and phone.  If he does that, he'll be pretty successful.

Yea the hypocrisy on Putin is laughable