Russia has compromising info on Trump UPDATE: Kremlin Kills Leak Source

'Nator

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No idea if it is true or not obviously, but at least Trump has handled the situation with class and dignity befitting the President of the United States. Thanks a fucking lot America.

Trump filled the news conference with paid staffers to clap and cheer for him. 

Jesus, you're one easily manipulated fuck. But please, don't let facts get in the way of your mind-numbing ignorance: http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/12/18/us/elections/donald-trump-elect

Posted Images

51 minutes ago, Titans_Win_Again said:

I live in TN, so no, my non-vote for Clinton was irrelevant.

Talking about all the idiots with a similar mindset in the rust belt. You know the white working class morons that need and are on Obama care? 

Edited by oldschool

31 minutes ago, oldschool said:

Talking about all the idiots with a similar mindset in the rust belt. You know the white working class morons that need and are on Obama care? 

You mean, like all the white working class morons that voted for obama, that switched to trump because they're still looking for the change they were promised?

Edited by TitanDuckFan

17 minutes ago, TitanDuckFan said:

You mean, like all the white working class morons that voted for obama, that switched to trump because they're still looking for the change they were promised?

If they were smart they would blame the obstructionist GOP congress but sheep are sheep.

I think they're both to blame. Obama never intended to bring the kind of change he spoke of.

Great orator, great campaigner, alright President. I don't believe his heart was really in the fight against the GOP, he was too willing to compromise and settle for the status quo long after it became apparent they would never work with him. He reportedly was willing to work with Boehner to cut SS for fucks sake. He's from the same neo liberal cloth as the Clintons.

The GOP are insanely wrong on so many issues but Obama was a bit of a wolf in sheeps clothing imo.

4 hours ago, TitanDuckFan said:

I think this is an argument that might still be misunderstood.  I think Obama is generally considered a good guy by most, which is what really won him two terms.  Looking back, and gathering the mindset in this election, I think Bernie would have won.  There is a deep distrust in the "system".  Had Democrats run a more anti-establishment candidate, I think they could have won.  Instead, they ran the most establishment candidate, with all its perceptions right or wrong, and resulted in losing.  

The writing was on the wall as far back as 2008.  Both parties failed to see it.  

Update on the obviously true and major national security risk:

Former KGB general who helped MI6 spy compile the Donald Trump dirty dossier who has been found dead in the back of his car amid claims of a Kremlin cover up

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4166610/Kremlin-covered-murder-former-KGB-chief.html

• 2 weeks later...