Russia has compromising info on Trump UPDATE: Kremlin Kills Leak Source

'Nator

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No idea if it is true or not obviously, but at least Trump has handled the situation with class and dignity befitting the President of the United States. Thanks a fucking lot America.

Trump filled the news conference with paid staffers to clap and cheer for him. 

Jesus, you're one easily manipulated fuck. But please, don't let facts get in the way of your mind-numbing ignorance: http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/12/18/us/elections/donald-trump-elect

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Stranger said:

That's excuse making for his behavior. 

If a musician says or tweets something inappropriate, they should be held accountable. 

Yes, there needs to be some personal accountability on the individuals part, but as a role model, celebrities also have to be aware of their influence and Trump uses his to his advantage.

Celebrities and their influence?

Like Tom Hanks?  Whoopie? Cher? Streep? Clooney?

The rest of Hollyweird?  Those kinds of celebs?

Do you jest?

Surely you must be,........

4 minutes ago, TitanDuckFan said:

Trump isn't my "fuhrer" lol, but nice try.  You idiots are as bad as the trumpettes were with podesta's pizzagate.  Give it a freaking rest. 

Even MSNBC and WaPo have come down hard on this story.  Alt right indeed, grow the fuck up. 

You're suffering from trump derangement syndrome already and he hasn't even taken the oath of office yet.

There wouldn't be "alt-news" and "fake news" if you clowns would quit falling for their click bait.

You still haven't processed the difference between the Buzzfeed report and the CNN report. 

IMG_8881.JPG

6 minutes ago, TitanDuckFan said:

Celebrities and their influence?

Like Tom Hanks?  Whoopie? Cher? Streep? Clooney?

The rest of Hollyweird?  Those kinds of celebs?

Do you jest?

Surely you must be,........

I don't follow them on Twitter. Can you link to their tweets that lead to their insecure followers threatening Donald Trump in large numbers?

Just now, Stranger said:

I don't follow them on Twitter. Can you link to their tweets that lead to their insecure followers threatening Donald Trump in large numbers?

Well, since they all moved out of the country after trump won the election, like to Mars and other places unknown, I don't think they're on social media anymore.

Bwahahahahahahahaha!

1 minute ago, JakePA_Titan said:

I don't hold celebrities to different standards.

If someone famous shows a dislike for another person and a random person hurts that disliked person, that celeb should be held responsible or made to feel guilty.

If someone continued to do so, sure, you could say it's acting irresponsibly but they shouldn't be held responsible. And say Trump is being irresponsible all you want, but he's not responsible for the actions of others because he doesn't hide his feelings.

Then why do you hold the media responsible for the character attacks on Trump from the readers of said media? 

After all, it's just the unhidden feelings of the readers to poke fun at him, no? 

14 minutes ago, TitanDuckFan said:

Well, since they all moved out of the country after trump won the election, like to Mars and other places unknown, I don't think they're on social media anymore.

Bwahahahahahahahaha!

Xw22ahs.gif

Edited by Stranger

1 hour ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Really went in on Hillary. I'm sure people around here know I have a distaste for her and even I thought he went way too far.

At least for the position he is in. If it was some random fuck on YouTube I probably would have enjoyed it. But not from mainstream media. I understand they pick sides too but there should be a line you don't cross as a professional.

He did that with Alec Baldwin as well.

I saw where some Trump supporters were pretty embarrassed about his presser today. I've also seen some of then try and persuade him to stop tweeting responses to everything that bugs him. Trump can't help himself and it will wear thin. He'll also likely have some super embarrassing low moments.

His approval rating is currently around 35%, I wouldn't be surprised to see him drop into the low 20s