Welcome to Titans Report

We noticed that you are viewing as a guest. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! Best of all, members never see ads on the forum! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

'Nator

Russia has compromising info on Trump UPDATE: Kremlin Kills Leak Source

143 posts in this topic

This sure would explain a lot

Starkiller likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"allegations that Russian operatives claim to have compromising personal and financial information about Mr. Trump, multiple US officials with direct knowledge of the briefings tell CNN."

Allegations that someone has claimed to have something.

Really?  It's not even a claim.  It's only an allegation of a claim.

Wow.  Hard hitting evidence there. 

This stuff is so ridiculous.

I sincerely hope that Trump fires these idiots immediately once he takes office.

 

TeamRobinson likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Denali said:

"allegations that Russian operatives claim to have compromising personal and financial information about Mr. Trump, multiple US officials with direct knowledge of the briefings tell CNN."

Allegations that someone has claimed to have something.

Really?  It's not even a claim.  It's only an allegation of a claim.

Wow.  Hard hitting evidence there. 

This stuff is so ridiculous.

I sincerely hope that Trump fires these idiots immediately once he takes office.

 

This would explain all the Putin ass kissing

Jamalisms likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I bet Trump voters are gonna be pissed when they find out they voted for a Russian puppet!

"No puppet, no puppet. You're the puppet!"

This is all just an IRL Black Mirror episode, isn't it?

tfw Hillary finally told the truth and no on believed her!

 

Starkiller likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If the Trump team had been in contact with the Russians and there was evidence, what would even happen..? Impeach and install Pence? What if Pence knew about it?

 

Edited by Titans279

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Russia would be fools not to leak stuff, even if it's totally made up. This is what you signed up for with Trump. I guess he can just keep denying and it won't matter, until it does.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Titans279 said:

I bet Trump voters are gonna be pissed when they find out they voted for a Russian puppet!

 

I bet they won't be

In fact polls shows Republicans have a way more favorable view of Putin and Russia since Trump was elected

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The alleged coordination between Trump and Russia would be treason if provable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, patsplat said:

The alleged coordination between Trump and Russia would be treason if provable.

What we know for sure, Trump kissed Putin's ass all through the campaign

Rex Tillerson was appointed Sec of State and stands to get a 500 bill dollar with Russia minus current sanctions and was given a media by Putin

Trump has borrowed large amounts of money in Russia

L-O-L!

Justafan likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

I bet they won't be

In fact polls shows Republicans have a way more favorable view of Putin and Russia since Trump was elected

Putin wasn't fond of our black president.  He even said he N word. Trump hopes Putin likes him.   

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.