kyle021

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Adams at 5.  That is what I want. 

I'd take Adams at 3.  He is that good.  He is the best defensive player in this draft.  I think Allen and Foster are number two.  TN needs a S and MLB so I'm OK with either.......but forced to pick I

Just imagine Foster at #5 and Howard at #18. That would be a banner day. 

2 hours ago, socaltitan said:

The FA WR options seem pretty limited though. CLE won't let Pryor walk. After that, it's pretty slim pickings. I like Matthews just fine, but I don't think they want another Matthews. I get the impression they want to make a big WR move, not just add another 2 or 3 type guy

you act like we need a Stud.........we don't.  It is a perceived need........this Offense was prtty good with avg WR.........the defense could not stop the passers in this division........and that is why we lost.  CB and S play.  It has to be fixed.  The second Jag game and both Indy games were all DB loses............you got to build your team to win your division.  TN has to fix the D.  

2 minutes ago, Bongo59 said:

you act like we need a Stud.........we don't.  It is a perceived need........this Offense was prtty good with avg WR.........the defense could not stop the passers in this division........and that is why we lost.  CB and S play.  It has to be fixed.  The second Jag game and both Indy games were all DB loses............you got to build your team to win your division.  TN has to fix the D.  

I've personally said I'd prefer to go D with both picks or take Howard with one of them. But looking at the comments from Mularkey, Robinson, and the fact that we fired both our WR coaches suggests a major WR upgrade is very plausible. I don't see us just adding depth at WR. I actually agree about fixing the D, but I have a feeling we're going to try to do something major to the offense whether that's a big FA, trade, or drafting a WR high.

18 minutes ago, socaltitan said:

I've personally said I'd prefer to go D with both picks or take Howard with one of them. But looking at the comments from Mularkey, Robinson, and the fact that we fired both our WR coaches suggests a major WR upgrade is very plausible. I don't see us just adding depth at WR. I actually agree about fixing the D, but I have a feeling we're going to try to do something major to the offense whether that's a big FA, trade, or drafting a WR high.

Firing the coaches suggests the problem was the coaches.

1 hour ago, Huston said:

Why would they trade their youngest and most promising wr for a third.

Because I'm dreaming. 

I would offer up a 3rd this year and 2nd next year. 

I think he is headed into a contract year and they have Cobb and Nelson on big deals with Montgomery in line to take the 3rd spot once they get the RB this offseason or draft. 

It isn't unlikely. 

It would take a good offer. 

Hell. I would send them Murray and a 3rd for Adams and draft Gallman in 4 or Kamara in 4

12 hours ago, thor said:

It's funny how everybody likes different players from last nights game...I thought #22 Ryan Anderson for Alabama was a dang beast all over the field...The other player I liked was the kid that scored the game winning touchdown Hunter Renfrow...I'd take either one of them on the Titans...

I always get so confused when I hear that name, my baseball team has a player named Hunter Renfroe and you pronounce it the same way. Just looked it up and there was an article on it. :4_joy: I digress.

Renfrow seems SOLID, I would be more than pleased to see him on the team.

14 hours ago, Jonboy said:

Aside from Watson, Mike Williams impressed me more than anyone last night. Would be hard to justfiy taking him at #5 for me at least. If he's there at #18, I wouldn't hesitate. 

Foster was all over the field and I can see why he's highly regarded. That being said...he's not perfect. He was caught out of position a few times and missed some tackles. It is kind of crazy how he doesn't generate more turnovers despite how hard he hits.

I would understand the Howard pick, but I can't see myself being too excited about him at 18 tbh.

I'm not saying you are now but This kind of thing gets blown out of proportion especially around here. The negative gets talked about more then the positive even in Fosters case when there is very little negative to say. 

All good even great LBers miss tackles and get caught out of position. Top pass rushers get shut down, Elite CBs get burnt for TDs and great WRs drop passes it's just part of the game. 

I seen quite a bit of nitpicking on Foster and like you said he's not perfect you won't find a player who is but he did nothing that game except prove he is every bit worth a top 10 pick if not top 5. 

He will be a very good player and leader of someone's defense for a long time! 

I would be ecstatic if we drafted him. We NEED a player like him on defense.

5 hours ago, siamesedinasour said:

Well, maybe they would trade their youngest and most promising WR for a backup offensive lineman. Amirite? 

Maybe Adams can't read, write and likes to beat up women? 

If so maybe we can send them Bell.