Welcome to Titans Report

We noticed that you are viewing as a guest. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! Best of all, members never see ads on the forum! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

F

I wish these 4 monsters could get the death penalty

65 posts in this topic

21 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

Dylan Roof got the death penalty for actually killing people. These disgusting excuses fur human being should spend the rest of their lives in prison but they don't deserve death. 

I agree they don't deserve the death penalty but some (I) would argue serving a life sentence without parole and starting the sentence while in your 20s is a worse punishment than death.

As far as I'm concerned, Roof is (kind of) getting off easy. 

8 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

I agree they don't deserve the death penalty but some (I) would argue serving a life sentence without parole and starting the sentence while in your 20s is a worse punishment than death.

I'm ok with that...

Life sentence without parole is bullshit, just save everyone the hassle and money and just kill anyone with that sentence.

Wholly punitive instead of reformative is an issue with our legal system and life sentences without parole reflect that.