I wish these 4 monsters could get the death penalty

Face

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The funny part to me was Trump supporters on reddit were saying this guy was a Trump supporter and was being attacked for his Trump support and then he turns out to literally be a retard.

How about 2 white kids on a retarded black kid?    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3608814/White-high-school-football-players-raped-disabled-black-teammate-coat-hanger-stripped-naked

Soxcat admit that you believe the term "retarded black kid" is redundant(is this the right word to say Sox believes all blacks are retarded?)!

36 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

What?  Are you retarded?

By definition? Maybe

re·tard·ed
rəˈtärdəd/
adjective
adjective: retarded
  1. datedoffensive
    less advanced in mental, physical, or social development than is usual for one's age.

7 hours ago, Soxcat said:

Hmmmmm, imagine if this was 4 whitey on a retarded black kid.  OH shit. 

never go full soxcat idiot. The black community has condemned the actions of these 4. Regardless, sentencing history shows minorities do more time than whities like you and me for equivalent crimes. Of course you wouldn't know that living in that bubble of yours.

10 minutes ago, oldschool said:

Face the kidnapping charge alone carries up to 30 years. Tack on the the fact it's a hate crime and they have assault with a deadly weapon charges these clowns are going away for a very long time.

Wow 30 years just for the kidnapping? I knew kidnapping sentences were very stiff but didn't realize they were that harsh. They should be though, physically forcing another human being against their will & holding them captive is about as horrible, degrading, and violating an act as there is.

If the kid wasn't retarded, they wouldn't have been charged with hate crimes.

"The victim was white?  Well, that's OK then.  Oh, the victim was retarded?  Well that's unacceptable."

Moral of the story:  If you're going to commit racially motivated crimes against a white person, make sure they're not retarded.

4 hours ago, Titans279 said:

The funny part to me was Trump supporters on reddit were saying this guy was a Trump supporter and was being attacked for his Trump support and then he turns out to literally be a retard.

12 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

I'll guarantee the kid was asking for it

I posted a condemnation of this on Facebook and said the the movement against racial abuse should be at the forefront in condemning these savage attack.  Although these heathens have no politics, the neo-com's will use this as something to point to as a serious position of blacks.  Even though these are random demons that flow through the land.  They would have done the same to a retarded black person.

2 hours ago, Number9 said:

They would have done the same to a retarded black person.

Ummmm..... no.

But go ahead.  As I said, people don't want to label racially-motivated crimes committed against white people as hate crimes.

The victim was white?  Oh, then it can't be a hate crime.  The attackers were black?  Nope - doesn't count.

We know how it works.