Welcome to Titans Report

We noticed that you are viewing as a guest. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! Best of all, members never see ads on the forum! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

F

I wish these 4 monsters could get the death penalty

65 posts in this topic

Thanks a lot Trump!

If you really think about it this whole thing is kind of funny!

Hmmmmm, imagine if this was 4 whitey on a retarded black kid.  OH shit. 

Denali likes this

3 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

imagine if this was 4 whitey on a retarded black kid.

Soxcat admit that you believe the term "retarded black kid" is redundant(is this the right word to say Sox believes all blacks are retarded?)!

Downtown, Ryudo and earlers like this

36 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

What?  Are you retarded?

By definition? Maybe

re·tard·ed
rəˈtärdəd/
adjective
adjective: retarded
  1. datedoffensive
    less advanced in mental, physical, or social development than is usual for one's age.
Soxcat likes this

Face the kidnapping charge alone carries up to 30 years. Tack on the the fact it's a hate crime and they have assault with a deadly weapon charges these clowns are going away for a very long time.

Face likes this

7 hours ago, Soxcat said:

Hmmmmm, imagine if this was 4 whitey on a retarded black kid.  OH shit. 

never go full soxcat idiot. The black community has condemned the actions of these 4. Regardless, sentencing history shows minorities do more time than whities like you and me for equivalent crimes. Of course you wouldn't know that living in that bubble of yours.

10 minutes ago, oldschool said:

Face the kidnapping charge alone carries up to 30 years. Tack on the the fact it's a hate crime and they have assault with a deadly weapon charges these clowns are going away for a very long time.

Wow 30 years just for the kidnapping? I knew kidnapping sentences were very stiff but didn't realize they were that harsh. They should be though, physically forcing another human being against their will & holding them captive is about as horrible, degrading, and violating an act as there is.

I saw a facebook post with a bunch of images of black on white hate crimes mocking the notion that this is the new "Trump's America" or whatever the actual quote was.

And let's be real... Talk about some ugly mother fuckers, no wonder they're pissed at the world.

And the fucking moron trying to be a thug in his mugshot. Holy shit, how retarded can you be.

I'll guarantee the kid was asking for it

Posted (edited)

The funny part to me was Trump supporters on reddit were saying this guy was a Trump supporter and was being attacked for his Trump support and then he turns out to literally be a retard.

Edited by Titans279
OILERMAN, TeamRobinson, WG53 and 1 other like this

If the kid wasn't retarded, they wouldn't have been charged with hate crimes.

"The victim was white?  Well, that's OK then.  Oh, the victim was retarded?  Well that's unacceptable."

Moral of the story:  If you're going to commit racially motivated crimes against a white person, make sure they're not retarded.

4 hours ago, Titans279 said:

The funny part to me was Trump supporters on reddit were saying this guy was a Trump supporter and was being attacked for his Trump support and then he turns out to literally be a retard.

12 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

I'll guarantee the kid was asking for it