Welcome to Titans Report

We noticed that you are viewing as a guest. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! Best of all, members never see ads on the forum! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TitanDuckFan

Titans Fire Both WR Coaches

177 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Jamalisms said:

I also accept your intellectual surrender, Napoleon.

LOL you've become the Black Knight from Monty Python ... I admire your attempts to save face though.

Edited by big2033
Starkiller and wiscotitansfan like this

12 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Accept whatever you want

You made a fool of yourself all season and everyone knows it

OgbVDqU.gif

begooode, 8MM and Soxcat like this

10 minutes ago, Rogue said:

Damn, it would seem I missed some shit.  

Not unless you're being literal.

As we thought, Sullivan canned in Jax. Coukd a reunion b forthcoming?

Canning the coaches indicates that the problem was not (just) the players.

This move keeps being used as a hint of our draft plans.  If we don't get a stellar WR coach there's a valid argument to not waste time drafting players you can't manage.

I'm gonna laugh my ass completely off if it turns out Mularkey was even more dissatisfied with this offense than @Jamalisms.

Edited by TitanDuckFan

2 hours ago, TitanDuckFan said:

I'm gonna laugh my ass completely off if it turns out Mularkey was even more dissatisfied with this offense than @Jamalisms.

The more he changes, the happier I'll be and the more Cheddar Bob and Napoleon will insist I'm unhappy because it shows Mularkey adapting ... and obviously he'd adapt because he's better than Bill Belichick and everyone should have known.

25 minutes ago, Jamalisms said:

The more he changes, the happier I'll be and the more Cheddar Bob and Napoleon will insist I'm unhappy because it shows Mularkey adapting ... and obviously he'd adapt because he's better than Bill Belichick and everyone should have known.

The Black Knight has returned for another thrashing!

I love the attempt to throw "changes" in there.

As if Mularkey is going to have a @Jamalisms epiphany and finally decided to see things your way.

Only a shortsighted moron expects an offense with a second-year QB to completely remain the same in year three, four, five, etc.

If Mularkey doesn't continue to expand and adapt as Mariota expands and adapts he'll be a stopgap coach.

Is Seattle the same as when Russel Wilson first got there? Are the Packers with Aaron Rodgers? Are the Patriots with Brady? Are the Falcons? Are the Raiders? 

Hell is Mariota the same as when he started this year? It's called growing the offense with your QB. Protect him first - ie. give him a running game, o-line etc. Build from the inside then expand to the outside.

LMAO you don't need to be Bill Belichick to do this. It's a fairly normal thing to do with a young QB and offense.

The only person who couldn't see this as a fairly normal way to build around your QB is you.

I hope Mularkey's not satisfied. Our QB is just in his second year.

Edited by big2033
OILERMAN and wiscotitansfan like this