Kendall Wright Says Goodbye

AussieTitanFan08

20 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

You can do worse at RG than Chance Warmack as well. He's not good but he's not bad either, just stuck in average/mediocrity, and would occasionally have games where he played extremely well and you saw the top 10 pick potential, and the occasional game where you wondered why he even made it to the NFL, but most games he was just kinda there.

I'm actually kinda disappointed he got hurt. I would like to see what Russ Grimm could do for him technique wise because that's really where his issue lies. His footwork is borderline atrocious at times(he's not short on power at all), which seems to be a theme for Alabama offensive linemen. For example if you watch Cam Robinson play, his kick step is so god awful that I wouldn't touch him with a 10 foot pole to be an offensive tackle(or at least wouldn't draft him high to be one..he'd need to sit and have his technique completely overhauled for pass blocking at that position). If you draft him to start day 1 it better be as a guard.

If he can land somewhere with a respectable OL coach who can work on his technique I think he can develop in to a good starting guard. I think he'd have become that here under Grimm if not for the injury.

Kendall on the other hand is just a team cancer at this point it seems.

This is pretty much how I see it. He was undoubtedly a disappointment but he also had stretches of very good play, with some games being dominant. He was excellent the 2nd half of 2014 for example. But then 2015 started & I expected a pro bowl guard & I instead got a terrible one, until he turned it around the last 6 weeks or so.

I agree though, I was really hoping to see Warmack with a good OL coach in a power running, man blocking scheme. Sucks that he got hurt. Then again there's also a  good chance that Kline is just flat better.

The guy I'm excited about is Tretola. He looked great in preseason.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think its kind of funny that the two WRs that were upset with the Mariota pick are now know longer on the team.

Chance Warmack is terrible. Part of the offense's problems early on this year came from him getting beat just like he always has. 

22 minutes ago, Thrill said:

Wright could explode in the right setting. I doubt NE would play take the chance because of his route running, but I could see him being successful in ATL, ARZ, PIT, GB, etc. He could really excel in a pass heavy offense and I wish him the best. He was really a baller his first 3 years. 

Na fuck him. Could have had a pass rusher like jones or mercilus. Should have let the Browns draft him so they got the trio of Richardson wright and Weeden. No one wanted weeden other than the Browns 

10 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

In reality this was being said to him from the moment his reaction to Mariota being picked got put on blast. The guy is one dumb motherfucker and I am a happy camper knowing he and his toeless ass can get to stumblin face first out of town.

Edited by NashvilleNinja