Glazer: Texans Could be Surprise HC Opening

Jonboy

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

McClain was on 104.5 yesterday and he scoffed at the idea O'Brien would quit or be let go, he said it's just the coaches agent making noise. O'Brien isn't walking away from 12 mill. He also said

Still remember that spat between him and Brady a few years back.  

So far, ownership appears to be one of the most promising aspects of the Titans' situation.  AAS seems to be doing exactly what smart ownership should do:  hire quality football people, then get the h

McClain was on 104.5 yesterday and he scoffed at the idea O'Brien would quit or be let go, he said it's just the coaches agent making noise. O'Brien isn't walking away from 12 mill.

He also said the fans are as uninterested in this postseason as they could be

4 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

McClain was on 104.5 yesterday and he scoffed at the idea O'Brien would quit or be let go, he said it's just the coaches agent making noise. O'Brien isn't walking away from 12 mill.

He also said the fans are as uninterested in this postseason as they could be

I bet you the league was hoping we'd win the division, assuming Marcus didn't break his leg. I'm sure they'd much rather have Mariota in the playoffs then the Texans.

It very well could've been Carr vs Mariota in the 1st rd.  Now it's loser Osweiler who everybody hates & Connor Cook.

Was listening to the radio here yesterday and they are saying that if he departs a factor will be BoB's communications even with upper management, he is abrasive and a hot head. They all agree that there is little chance he will not be the coach next year.

The guy's team has always over performed their talent, they won the division last year with QBs off the street and this year with a QB who could end up on the street if his performance doesn't improve.

Edited by Tex in a Can

Francesa kinda dumped on OBrien, saying the noise is coming from his side yet the guy hasn't won big, was supposed to be an offensive guy but not doing much there, and is always unhappy with his situation -- Penn St, no NFL QB, now this latest whatever. Maybe he's high maintenance without the trophies, I dunno.

32 minutes ago, begooode said:

Francesa kinda dumped on OBrien, saying the noise is coming from his side yet the guy hasn't won big, was supposed to be an offensive guy but not doing much there, and is always unhappy with his situation -- Penn St, no NFL QB, now this latest whatever. Maybe he's high maintenance without the trophies, I dunno.

3 minutes ago, TitansFan23 said:

I believe this was a game where Brady had to throw it like 55 times because they had no run game. And O'Brien lost it over a turnover ... so I can see why he freaked out. 

NFL.COM reporting that teams with coaching vacancies waiting for BoB to be let go.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000770753/article/coachneedy-teams-are-waiting-to-learn-status-of-bill-obrien

There's a hell of a lot of smoke around this one, and where there's smoke, there's fire.

Edited by Tex in a Can

I hope he stays and fails spectacularly and never finds a QB worth a shit and then cries on his way out as the league laughs at his pathetic ass.

Fuck O'Brien. Pansy ass bitch is so overrated.

Pagano and Mularkey are both better.

Edited by Justafan

54 minutes ago, oldschool said:

The only way I see O'Brien leaving is if he went against Smith in benching osweiler. Its common belief smith signed osweiler without any input from O'Brien correct?

Lance Zierlein on 790 says it's 100% fact that McNair took Derek Carr off the board and also demanded the signing of Osweiler over the objection of Smith and O'Brien.

Zierlein is very reliable too.