Bills Fire Rex Ryan

TitansGuru

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll be the first to say it.  If LeBeau doesn't return I'd be all for hiring Ryan as the DC.  He lives in Nashville he'd have to be interested.

I wish him the best while he tries to get his foot in the door for another position.

I agree.  You know my feelings on Rex Ryan as a HC.....he's horrible. At the same time why fire him coming off 2 middle of the pack years?  What exactly do these guys expect when you're given Tyr

5 minutes ago, Face said:

It's amazing how little time HC's get now. It's nuts.

I agree.  You know my feelings on Rex Ryan as a HC.....he's horrible.

At the same time why fire him coming off 2 middle of the pack years?  What exactly do these guys expect when you're given Tyrod Taylor to QB your team?

Edited by scine09

1 minute ago, scine09 said:

At the same time why fire him coming off 2 middle of the pack years.  What exactly do these guys expect when you're given Tyrod Taylor to QB your team?

Generally there with you on all accounts. Three full years is the minimum a coach should get. Almost any coach. Every time.

Just now, Jamalisms said:

Generally there with you on all accounts. Three full years is the minimum a coach should get. Almost any coach. Every time.

I think there are some exceptions.  For example, Cam Cameron.  That was a disaster from the outset.  The team was bad but he just wasn't a good head coach and I think it was plainly obvious.

Also, if there's an ownership change such as what happened in Jacksonville with Mularkey you can see why a coach would only be given a year.

3 minutes ago, scine09 said:

At the same time why fire him coming off 2 middle of the pack years.  What exactly do these guys expect when you're given Tyrod Taylor to QB your team?

Is it being "given" Tyrod as a QB when they just extended him