Welcome to Titans Report

We noticed that you are viewing as a guest. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! Best of all, members never see ads on the forum! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
abenjami

Epic Fantasy Championship Game?

10 posts in this topic

Check out this scenario in one of my money leagues. 

Per league rules for a playoff tie, I have already won the tiebreaker. So if we tie, I win. 

I'm down 1 point going into MNF and we each have one player left tomorrow night. 

My opponent has Prater and I have Bailey.

Tell me this isn't one of the craziest fantasy football championship scenarios out there...

24 minutes ago, heyitsmeallen said:

Haha awesome! Battle of the kickers! :lolabove:

Yeah exactly.  I think it's crazy!

Just now, abenjami said:

Yeah exactly.  I think it's crazy!

So awesome! Better than any championship I've been in haha. 

I won mine by one point.  Even though I started Mariota over Rodgers.  Tevin Coleman and Kelvin Benjamin killed it too, and I had then on the bench.  And I won despite picking Mariota and Henry 1 and 2.  Le'Veon Bell helped my ass big time.

You wouldn't know I won by the damn NFL app.  No pomp, nor circumstance.

20161229_140414.png

What do you mean you picked Mariota and Henry 1 and 2? You certainly don't mean they were picked in the first and second round of a redraft league.

BTW, I ended up winning this league by 2 points. 

The Prater missed FG lost it for the other team. 

LOL

2 hours ago, wiscotitansfan said:

What do you mean you picked Mariota and Henry 1 and 2? You certainly don't mean they were picked in the first and second round of a redraft league.

I had the last pick in the first, so I picked MM, then Henry with pick 1 in the second.  Bc: I thought Henry might do something, wasn't taking it too seriously, and I'm a homer.

1 hour ago, jphardy said:

I had the last pick in the first, so I picked MM, then Henry with pick 1 in the second.  Bc: I thought Henry might do something, wasn't taking it too seriously, and I'm a homer.

Fantasy football is crazy sometimes. 

This year, instead of doing random online mock drafts which suck because people just draft the first couple rounds and bail, I joined a few random yahoo leagues just for the draft. 

I went back and looked at them the other day. In one of the leagues, the team that won made no moves all season. No pickups, no lineup changes, nothing. 

Meanwhile there were 8 or 9 owners who tried all season and this team on auto pilot won. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0