Muslim prankster gets kicked off plane for speaking muslim

MamlngEnvy

13 hours ago, 52O said:

i guess he's an avid YouTube prankster, and this was likely the reaction he's always wanted

anyone feel bad for this guy

think the people defending him on the plane will feel dumb after learning his history?

Where does it say he's an avid YouTube prankster?

It looked to me like the right thing was done.  Speak arabic on a cell phone on a plane and you get thrown off.  They should have thrown off anyone else that was defending him too.  Drain the terrorist swamp.

And someone should tell tis guy that Muslims are not a race, so it's not "racism". 

23 hours ago, 52O said:

i guess he's an avid YouTube prankster, and this was likely the reaction he's always wanted

anyone feel bad for this guy

think the people defending him on the plane will feel dumb after learning his history?

I saw that trending yesterday and something just seemed up. It certainly looks like he wanted to be kicked off that plane to elicit a response. He got his response. 

1 hour ago, kgsTitan said:

If you visited that guy's country of origin, and did something disruptive or insulting, they would just execute you. Keep that in mind.

and we are better than them. we are supposed to be a light to the world leading it to a better way.... not resorting to their level. 

with your line of thinking you are pretty much as terrible as them and dont deserve a better world.