Coaching staff deserves an ass kicking

code

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You don't know what pissed off is until you witness your team blow a 32 point second half lead in the playoffs.

Bears WR lost the game. Titans coaching staff lost the game. Titans have no defensive backs.  I can't imagine a worse performance by coaching staff and a defense then what we just witne

For a team that wants to make an identity as a smash mouth exotic team that can run the ball.     They never can get a short yardage conversion when they need it most.

Titans have one of the best young QBs and refuse to use him.  This smash mouth identity they claim is BS.  Their insistence on running and taking the ball out of Mariota's hands is nuts.   Have not bashed Robiskie prior to this game but he really stunk today.  

Edited by LOhunter

24 minutes ago, code said:

Bears WR lost the game.

Titans coaching staff lost the game.

Titans have no defensive backs. 

I can't imagine a worse performance by coaching staff and a defense then what we just witnessed.

I'm more pissed after this game then at any time this season.

Awful.

I don't like Mularkey in the fourth quarter. His game management is substandard. 

You can only work with the talent you have which, in our secondary, is next to nil.     You can't fault coaching for players not executing the basics of coverage.

You can bash the coaching for not keeping the pedal to the metal.  How many times are we going to go super-conservative on both sides of the ball only to watch a lead slip away?  Scoring again with a decent lead does not make for poor sportsmanship or "showing up the other guy", it makes for winning football.  Also, this bye week couldn't come at a better time for Murray....my man looks beat to hell out there and, if the coaches refuse to give Henry carries, we need Demarco healthier.  

19 minutes ago, LOhunter said:

Titans have one of the best young QBs and refuse to use him.  This smash mouth identity they claim is BS.  Their insistence on running and taking the ball out of Mariota's hands is nuts.   Have not bashed Robiskie prior to this game but he really stunk today.  

Same reason why I was pissed off at 4th and one to Murray last week. 

28 minutes ago, code said:

Bears WR lost the game.

Titans coaching staff lost the game.

Titans have no defensive backs. 

I can't imagine a worse performance by coaching staff and a defense then what we just witnessed.

I'm more pissed after this game then at any time this season.

Awful.

We won ... I can imagine worse coaching. But yeah some definite bad in there.

Edited by big2033