Number9

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Speaking of website fixes, I really miss the emoticons. Calling @TitansGuru 

I considered it a shock when the jags took Bortles that early. I think many others did as well.

Bortles has a terrible throwing motion omg. he can't be accurate throwing the way he does. it has cost the jags. 

On their 2nd drive of the game the Jags had a 3rd & 3 & Robinson ran a short crossing route, he was open but hesitated for some reason. Bortles threw the pass & the second he let it go he looked so nervous, like he was praying it would be complete. He does look like he's lost all his confidence.

It probably means nothing but I really wish we hadn't played a soft prevent & let him throw for 300 yards & 3 TD's in the 2nd half.

8 hours ago, Face said:

On their 2nd drive of the game the Jags had a 3rd & 3 & Robinson ran a short crossing route, he was open but hesitated for some reason. Bortles threw the pass & the second he let it go he looked so nervous, like he was praying it would be complete. He does look like he's lost all his confidence.

It probably means nothing but I really wish we hadn't played a soft prevent & let him throw for 300 yards & 3 TD's in the 2nd half.

Same. I don't like the idea of "letting up" to a divisional opponent. Especially one that has the paper tiger look and could come back to potentially beat you. 

We should have hung close to 50 on them. Instead, we come away with a 14-point win with a hella deceiving stat line that made the defense look worse than it probably is.