Raiders Game Day Thread

Jamalisms

Headed to the game today to condescend to other fans in person. Woke up at 6:00 to practice facial expressions and gestures in the mirror.

Since I'll be at the game, I do expect my rooting abilities to make the difference. I'll be decked out in full team regalia. Just hope @freakingeekdoesn't mind the silver and black face paint!

Raiders defense is slaw, so I predict our offense will get on track and put up at least double digit points this week. Maybe even crack 20!

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are going to call AJ for push off on game tying TD then be consistent and call it on Cooper. 

Herbstreit calling out Lewan on twitter. Kirk Herbstreit @KirkHerbstreit You're an absolute fraud bro!! @TaylorLewan77 #FakeToughGuy #Loafer #TryToHustle #ISeeYouYouWalkingOffTheField. #Fraud

Headed to the game today to condescend to other fans in person. Woke up at 6:00 to practice facial expressions and gestures in the mirror. Since I'll be at the game, I do expect my rooting abilit

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, titaninpgh said:

I'd like to introduce everyone to Jack "Buddha Bongo" Kruse.

Typical Bongo bullshit. He disappeared for years when the Titans sucked and didn't have direction. Now that things appear to be on the rise he resurfaces acting like he's been here the wheel time. Tells me all I need to know about this clown.

4 minutes ago, oldschool said:

Typical Bongo bullshit. He disappeared for years when the Titans sucked and didn't have direction. Now that things appear to be on the rise he resurfaces acting like he's been here the wheel time. Tells me all I need to know about this clown.

I love how several posters, not referring to you, have what seems like a true vendetta against the guy. I'll never forget the 9s absolute destruction of him on the plagiarized thread, which was right when I got here and had no idea how this place worked...learned quickly with that one!

5 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

I love how several posters, not referring to you, have what seems like a true vendetta against the guy. I'll never forget the 9s absolute destruction of him on the plagiarized thread, which was right when I got here and had no idea how this place worked...learned quickly with that one!

7 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

The history goes way back, like more than a decade. He's played on fans emotions and pretended to be something he's not the whole time. He's a megalomaniac in every sense of the word.

• Jonboy unpinned this topic