TRUMP asks African Americans vote for him.

Number9

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trump is actually talking to whites who don't like him being racist

Seriously, who on this forum actually believes that Sox gives a damn about Black people. The numbers are low!

6 hours ago, Number9 said:

As soon as Hillary says what she want to do to help intercity blacks, the old nerve of racism puts Trump back in the race.  Trump hasn't said anything what so ever to blacks.  He's the only who had telephone issues when discussing the KKK.  People come to his rallies with C-flags and beat up blacks.

Have you seen the anti-Trump rallies? It's a bunch if Mexicans and blacks stalking and beating whites. The shit is fucked up on both sides. Anyone who doesn't see that both parties are now going after the lowest common denominator is an idiot.

5 minutes ago, TennesseeTuxedo said:

The Democrats have done a great job of playing plantation masters to the black community and trying to scare there black community into believing that the GOP did not care for them and had bad intentions for them. Trump called the Democrats out own this and the media is freaking out and panicking.

The smartest thing they did was get the GOP to use the "southern strategy."  The dems were tricking black people by running a black man for president, TWICE.  Trump has come to emancipate the blacks.  

TT.  I know you are having a good laugh.  I do it as well.  But you might want to take some serious thought about the plight of America's cities.  Dems have controlled the cities?  That's why the federal government has let the lead pipe problem grow to epidemic proportions.  You hear all this talk about Zika, but the threat to millions goes silently into America's water lines.  "Oh, so what?  It's just the water them urbanites use."

I need you @Little Earl @Denali and some others to come around.  We are in a tough spot right here.  Hillary has some baggage, but Trump has more.  Right now, many people are confused about things.  Trump could wreck the country.  He's been under control for two days.  Speaker Paul Ryan is just giving tiny lip service to Trump.  The last email I got from Paul Ryan asking for funds did not even have Trump's name in it anywhere.  Don't be naive and think that's because they think Trump is going to fix things for us.  They have seen enough to not want him elected.  

4 hours ago, Number9 said:

The smartest thing they did was get the GOP to use the "southern strategy."  The dems were tricking black people by running a black man for president, TWICE.  Trump has come to emancipate the blacks.  

TT.  I know you are having a good laugh.  I do it as well.  But you might want to take some serious thought about the plight of America's cities.  Dems have controlled the cities?  That's why the federal government has let the lead pipe problem grow to epidemic proportions.  You hear all this talk about Zika, but the threat to millions goes silently into America's water lines.  "Oh, so what?  It's just the water them urbanites use."

I need you @Little Earl @Denali and some others to come around.  We are in a tough spot right here.  Hillary has some baggage, but Trump has more.  Right now, many people are confused about things.  Trump could wreck the country.  He's been under control for two days.  Speaker Paul Ryan is just giving tiny lip service to Trump.  The last email I got from Paul Ryan asking for funds did not even have Trump's name in it anywhere.  Don't be naive and think that's because they think Trump is going to fix things for us.  They have seen enough to not want him elected.  

On 7/27/2016 at 7:48 PM, Number9 said:

Trump gave a speech at the end of the repub convention.  He included everybody, even the alphabet people.  He said he wants things to be better for all Americans.  He talked about opportunity for the kid growing up in Ferguson.  He also pointed out the real need to protect our borders.  He talked about building factories, plants, bridges, high speed transportation and much more.

: ((  Sadly, the repub party he represents has stood against all these things.  Even to currently trying to keep people from voting.

Hillary has a resume of doing/trying to do all these things he mentioned, except protecting our borders.  But again, where is any repub legislation to improve the border problems.

I asked, repeatedly after the repub convention for people to tell me what Trump will do with the repub party.  I never got an answer.  Just Hillary doesn't know how to keep email private.  Obama is a satan worshiper.  Obama is going to declare martial law.

I see people at this convention that look like America.  I see people who want to bridge the problems in this country with compassion.  I hear talk of ideas they have actually tried to enact.

I'm with Her, too.

God Bless America!!

You ain't one of us no more.  So take your used-to-be wanna-be pretend-to-be ass, put yout thawb back on, and go burn some more American flags.

Trump is telling African Americans....vote for me, what do you have to lose?

Wait till President Obama goes to Philly, Columbus, south Fla., etc.  He will remind his supporters what they have to lose by voting for Trump.  This is the equivalent of throwing the President a proverbial hanging curve ball.  He will destroy Trump and this BS.

56 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

I'm not sure Trump is the best guy to resonate the message but blacks have been given a con job by Dems for decades.  In fact the horrid living conditions, unemployement and crime drives the Dem party.  The stats under Obama, and how the blacks have been shit on, the gap between poor and rich has widened and such would be bulletin board stuff if this was a Republican who was in office for the last 8 years.  Imagine Romney being president for 8 years and blacks being in the shape they are now?  He would be blamed for his racist policies and keeping the black man down. 

My biggest problem against blacks is they fall for this shit year after year.  They get handed a shit sandwhich and thank the person that gave it to them with their vote.  In reality Trump is far less racist than Hillary (who would have no problem with a black wiping her ass for her).  The reality is laughable.  Oh, did that black cop in Milwaukee who shot the black guy look like he could have been Obama's son?   

The face of the system right now is aggressively racist policing.

Union jobs are long gone.  Trump is not the guy to inherit Jesse Jackson's rainbow coalition.

With groups like BLM being recently formed because blacks feel oppressed is a clear indication that things have gotten worse for black people since Obama has been in office.  It's a fools argument to say otherwise.  If Obama goes around trying to pander to black people, it should come off badly.  But then again, the black vote has always been drawn on party lines regardless of reality.

2 hours ago, Denali said:

With groups like BLM being recently formed because blacks feel oppressed is a clear indication that things have gotten worse for black people since Obama has been in office.  It's a fools argument to say otherwise.  If Obama goes around trying to pander to black people, it should come off badly.  But then again, the black vote has always been drawn on party lines regardless of reality.

3 hours ago, TennesseeTuxedo said:

Black unemployment rate is 58%. Yep. The Democrats sure have had the black voters backs.

3 hours ago, Soxcat said:

I'm not sure Trump is the best guy to resonate the message but blacks have been given a con job by Dems for decades.  In fact the horrid living conditions, unemployement and crime drives the Dem party.  The stats under Obama, and how the blacks have been shit on, the gap between poor and rich has widened and such would be bulletin board stuff if this was a Republican who was in office for the last 8 years.  Imagine Romney being president for 8 years and blacks being in the shape they are now?  He would be blamed for his racist policies and keeping the black man down. 

My biggest problem against blacks is they fall for this shit year after year.  They get handed a shit sandwhich and thank the person that gave it to them with their vote.  In reality Trump is far less racist than Hillary (who would have no problem with a black wiping her ass for her).  The reality is laughable.  Oh, did that black cop in Milwaukee who shot the black guy look like he could have been Obama's son?   

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/aug/20/texas-maternal-mortality-rate-health-clinics-funding

repubs have repeatedly passed legislation to hurt the poor.  Blacks happen to be one of their largest targets.  Now, Trump will go there and say look what happening in Houston.  Look at that.  Would you look at that?  Would you just look at that?  Houston has one of the largest maternal mortality rates in the country.  Now, tell me.  What have you got to lose?

Anybody that plays like they can not see that has reasons other than they are telling you about to want to vote repub.