Demarco Murray rushes for 70+ yard TD and I've already forgotten about it.

Mercalius

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't know if I'm the first to say it, but I was wrong about Derrick Henry. He showed plenty of lateral movement tonight.

It's fun to be excited about a Titan RB again. 

Before someone takes the time to dig up the posts to humiliate us Henry doubters . I'll take my L right now.

Both looked good. Henry definitly runs with power but still has good speed/agility.

It looked like Henry took a nice shot after the spin. 

Murrays  70+ yard run probably would have barely been a 10 yard gain without the nice block by DGB even the WRs look solid blocking. 

A lot of positive so far they wanted to establish themselves as a power running team and that's exactly what they have done! 

Edited by Jd8

Being the biggest Mariota homer, I think the offense runs better with Cassel.  Should MM get injured again (hope not) the offense is in fine hands.  Alot better than Mett.

Edited by LocoMoco

9 minutes ago, LocoMoco said:

Being the biggest Mariota homer, I think the offense runs better with Cassel.  Should MM get injured again (hope not) the offense is in fine hands.  Alot better than Mett.

Sarcasm...right. Cassel = Mett. There's no upgrade there.

7 minutes ago, LocoMoco said:

He threw 5 passes (completed all of them) and ran only 9 total plays. I think it might be a little early to say the offense runs better with Cassel.