Welcome to Titans Report

We noticed that you are viewing as a guest. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! Best of all, members never see ads on the forum! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

P

Removed

74 posts in this topic

Marketing wasn't your forte in school I assume, you're not really hiding that it's a pyramid scheme, never said what the app was, and why would people want to put real money into an app that they don't even know what it is

Titansfan920 likes this

Those who choose to participate will make money but it costs to sign up?

PepperTime likes this

20 hours ago, PepperTime said:

I did say the app was called United Games.  It is not a pyramid scheme. It does have a tier based commission structure.  There are plenty of legit businesses with that kind of pay structure.  I was going to follow up with more information today but got sidetracked with work.  Sorry about that part.  Was really asking to see if anyone had heard about it.  Not looking to push it on anyone.  But if someone is interested in possibly making some real money with a one of a kind app that will launch next month I would be glad to provide a lot more info

You can play for free or join the commission side of the company.  Those who choose to particpate will make money on anyone and everyone they invite to play. Its Candy Crush for the sports fans and the players get to own a piece of the company.  If it is successful, they will be. 

I personally think its going to be huge hit and I look forward to making some easy cash.  

In a pyramid scheme an organization compels individuals to join and make a payment. In exchange, the organization promises its new members a share of the money taken from every additional member that they recruit. The directors of the organization (those at the top of the pyramid) also receive a share of these payments. For the directors, the scheme is potentially lucrative—whether or not they do any work, the organization's membership has a strong incentive to continue recruiting and funneling money to the top of the pyramid.

You may want to reconsider this.

I've had more than enough experience with these kinds of companies, whether direct or indirect, than you can shake a stick at.

Rule of thumb: if it sounds too good to be true it probably is.

Get a job, go to school, attend some training. There are no shortcuts in life. By the way, MLM is not a new concept. Business have used it to prey on people who want to earn a quick buck for years. Prepaid legal comes to mind.

http://www.vandruff.com/mlm.html

excerpt:

Summary of What's Wrong With Multi-Level Marketing

1. MLMs are "doomed by design" to recruit too many salespeople, who in turn will then attempt to recruit even more salespeople, ad infinitum.

2. For many, the real attraction of involvement in multi-level marketing is the thinly veiled pyramid con-scheme made quasi-legal by the presence of a product or service.

3. The ethical concessions necessary to be "successful" in many MLM companies are stark and difficult to deal with for most people.

4. Friends and family should be treated as such, and not as "marks" for exploitation.

It is hoped that by clearly pointing out "What is Wrong With Multi-Level Marketing" that many might be spared the inherent and associative pitfalls by avoiding the practice.

As well, for those who insist on practicing MLM, it is hoped that this analysis will serve as a handy framework of problem areas to be avoided if and where this is possible.

Edited by oldschool

On 8/11/2016 at 6:03 PM, wiscotitansfan said:

Marketing wasn't your forte in school I assume, you're not really hiding that it's a pyramid scheme, never said what the app was, and why would people want to put real money into an app that they don't even know what it is

On 8/11/2016 at 3:20 PM, PepperTime said:

Has anyone heard of the new sports app coming out next month?   This app could be the next hot app that takes over the sports world.  

United Games

You can download and play for free when it comes out in September or you can join as an affiliate and earn money everytime someone you invite joins and spends money, and anyone they invite and so on for multiple levels.  

I am looking for new members who are interested in joining and making some money from the first every Global Interactive Sports App.  And now we as participants get to join in the rewards and make real cash.  

I think this could be huge.  Please let me know if you are interested in getting set up.  Early setup before September is 25% cheaper. 

Also, early "setup" is 25% then when it's free in September? So how's that work?

I'm sold!

abenjami likes this

paying 40$ for the first month already sounds like a pyramid scheme. Then you pay 10 every month. Give 80% of these brainiacs on here 40$ and 10 each consecutive month to invest into the stock market and see which comes out on top in a year.

I'm pretty sure this was all one long-con, Pepper comes in as the hype man for Henry and tries to gain people's trust. Once Henry blows up and seems like one swell dude then BAM, hit em where it hurts and throw logic out the window!

CaliTitan3518 likes this