Nintendo Switch Thread

Jonboy

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My hope is that these ridiculous consoles eventually bankrupts the company, thus turning them into a third party free agent.  Their games are good, but it's increasingly hard to digest the stupid desi

I am leaving my job next week and starting a new one in 2 weeks. I haven't had a week off in 2 years since I have always used sick days here and there and not a full vacation. SO EXCITED that my

Just don't get hit. You don't even have to truly dodge them with the L stick and targeting. They're so slow that you just sit still for a second until they wind up for a swing, then move away out of r

Posted Images

18 hours ago, Jamalisms said:

Picked up Floor Kids on sale yesterday. Been wanting to try this one out. Anybody else have it?

I’m not sure what the hell was going on in that video. I picked up Kirby Star Allies yesterday. It’s fun but waiting until my friend has time off work as well so we can play some multiplayer. Th

5 hours ago, Nztitans said:

I’m not sure what the hell was going on in that video. I picked up Kirby Star Allies yesterday. It’s fun but waiting until my friend has time off work as well so we can play some multiplayer. Th

It's a break dancing game. Tap the buttons in time, different directions and twirling of sticks result in different dance moves. String together different combos and such... score more.

On 3/18/2018 at 2:17 AM, Jamalisms said:

It's a break dancing game. Tap the buttons in time, different directions and twirling of sticks result in different dance moves. String together different combos and such... score more.

Something I wouldn’t be really interested in. Kirby would be a good game for you to play with your kids. I’m up to I think the 5th world and not overly difficult if you’re the main player (I think I’ve died 3 times) up to 4 players and the AI is pretty good. If it comes on sale definitely check it out 

• 1 month later...

Nintendo announced their online service. 

$20 a year per NNID or $35 a year for a family account for up to 8 NNID's. 

Virtual Console is gone and being replaced with the subscription service included in the online fee. 20 NES games to start with that have online play added on. 

The subscription service also offers a cloud save storage. 

Edited by Stranger

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Jamalisms said:

They're doing 3 Pokemon games on the Switch and at least one integrates with Pokemon Go. It's an interesting approach.

I've never played any but Go.

Go was easily the worst in terms of "games" but I totally get the craze and was a fanatic myself. Pokemon Red/Blue will always be one of my favorite games ever made because I was a kid for it of course and those games are actually really well made in terms of content and carrot on a stick aspects of the game.

• 1 month later...