New Marcus Commercial

EagleEye

WTF?? I found it entertaining to listen to the guy talking about burning his money.  Mariota did nothing in that commercial.

He didn't even have to be there.  It was funny until Mariota spoke.  Dunno what they were going for, but if they we're thinking Mariota's line was the punchline, they are sadly mistaken.

2 hours ago, Denali said:

WTF?? I found it entertaining to listen to the guy talking about burning his money.  Mariota did nothing in that commercial.

He didn't even have to be there.  It was funny until Mariota spoke.  Dunno what they were going for, but if they we're thinking Mariota's line was the punchline, they are sadly mistaken.

The British guy was the best part.

Once told a friend who was paying absurd sums of money for a quasi cult that she'd be just as well off literally burning her money.

Seem to recall Johnny Manziel burning a roll of money in a club bathroom or perhaps using a roll of money to sniff coke.  Point of the commercial is you can either be a dumb ass who thinks burning a million $ is cool or you can be an adult and do something with your money.   I will give the Brit this...he has a very metro sex. scarf...sure it turns the fellows on.

Archived