Brady Ends Appeal - Will Serve Suspension

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The league botched is so badly everyone thinks Brady got screwed.... Brady is a cheater about like Manning is a cheater for using PEDs

This. They were talking about this the other day on The Fan, the big radio sports talk channel in NY & NJ. They said anybody hoping Brady will forever be stained for this is going to be disappoint

Sit yo ass on the bench white boy! https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/tom-brady-finally-surrenders-accepts-173302653.html Jimmy G will start against the Cardinals, Dolphins, Texans and Bills.

31 minutes ago, GFTitans said:

I actually hope they start out  4-0,  then hit a bad streak when bitchboybrady comes back.  Get  his own fans to turn on him.  Might not take a long as you think. 

It's more likely the opposite happens

18 hours ago, Face said:

This. They were talking about this the other day on The Fan, the big radio sports talk channel in NY & NJ. They said anybody hoping Brady will forever be stained for this is going to be disappointed. The only one whose rep is ruined is Goodell, almost everybody thinks the whole thing was pathetic.  Brady's legacy will be as affected by this as George Brett's was by the pine tar bat. "Brett hit .390 because the pine tar was 3 inches too high!!!!!".

The guys got 5 effin rings & easily could have 7. He still may get more yet. LOL at anybody who thinks this impacts his legacy, talk about being intellectually dishonest with yourself.

BTW we all know what happens when Tom Terrific is slighted. God help this league come October.

He has four rings, not five.  Unless you are counting the ring he got as Brian Griese's backup in Michigan.  Just saying.

I think it would be great if Garrappolo comes in and tears up the league in the first four games.  It would be fascinating to see if Belichick would actually consider treating Brady in the same manner he treated Drew Bledsoe.

14 hours ago, BergerKing said:

Shouldn't be any consequences facing oh let's say somewhere around 31 NFL teams.   It's not as if Hoodie or Brady walk around with chips on their shoulders.  I smell some major league ass whoopins coming.  

Get ready to bet NE to cover!!!

You'd figure the league would've learned their lesson by now. Bill & Tom show no mercy. They publicly executed poor old Joe Gibbs of all people in response to Spygate.

9 minutes ago, wtenn said:

He has four rings, not five.  Unless you are counting the ring he got as Brian Griese's backup in Michigan.  Just saying.

I think it would be great if Garrappolo comes in and tears up the league in the first four games.  It would be fascinating to see if Belichick would actually consider treating Brady in the same manner he treated Drew Bledsoe.

Correct, he does have 4, I had a few drinks last night.

Now, these scenarios where JG dominates & Brady is exposed are nothing short of fantasy. It's much more likely BB is exposed as a fraud who road the coattails of the GOAT. 

Edited by Face

3 hours ago, IrishTitansFan said:

The NFL look way worse than when this is all started so I would say TB12 is pretty happy. Brady is definitely a cheater though even if this whole thing was a retarded fiasco

He cheated just like the Colts and their phony injury reports or the Ravens who padded up the rookies a few weeks ago.

Should have been a fine

5 hours ago, wtenn said:

I don't question Brady's greatness, but what if Garrappolo flashes greatness?  He is 15 years younger.

You should really be peeping Jacoby Brissett.  I posted a couple years back that he flashed McNair type QB traits.  He will have the ability in TC plus 4 weeks regular season to be an NFL backup and maybe even get some playing time if Garrappolo dicks it up

6 minutes ago, titanruss said:

LOL!!

With this line of thought there's also no real evidence the Pats cheated the first 8 years of the 2000's either. 

None that's not burned up but that has nothing to do with this case