Walterfootball 2017 Mock

Dmeade-

I'd be surprised if we don't take Desmond King. The best corner in the country and he has superb character and intelligence. He was a 3* RB out of high school. Has fought to earn everything he has. Won the Jim Thorpe award for nations best DB last year but he decided to come back and get his degree anyway. My favorite prospect in the whole 2017 draft.

• 4 weeks later...

uh.... Walter must be high with his analysis on the 10th pick saying the offense will score a lot, but more correct on the 13th pick. Cox has been pretty bad. CB is a need with McCourty aging, Cox struggling, and the general lack of depth there. 

Safety might not be worth drafting so high with Searcy, Byard, and Stafford playing well though. I'd rather take a more versatile Jabrill Peppers (who he has going 12th) if we take a S there though.

What about an EDGE like Derek Barnett/Tim Williams, ILB like Jarrad Davis/Reuben Foster, or WR like JuJu Smith-Schuster/Mike Williams instead of a S though?

With how anemic the offense is looking I'm thinking WR might actually be a possibility. Mularkey's O needs that Roddy White esque player. We can't have another season of just Matthews, Sharpe, Johnson, and Douglas (I'm assuming Wright is not going to re-sign).

10th:titansb_logo.gif Tennessee Titans: Jamal Adams, S, LSU LSU_logo.gif 
The Titans will score plenty of points this season, so they almost have to select the top two defensive players available with their pair of draft picks. Safety is a big issue, as Rashad Johnson has proven to be a huge liability. 
Pick change; previously Jalen Tabor, CB 

13th:titansb_logo.gif Tennessee Titans: Adoree Jackson, CB/WR/KR, USCUSC_logo.gif 
Both defensive back positions can be addressed by the Titans, who are extremely weak on the back end. Perrish Cox has been an abomination in coverage, and he can't tackle either. He needs to be upgraded immediately. 
Pick change; previously Jabrill Peppers, S 

• 7 months later...
On ‎9‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 11:10 PM, Titans279 said:

uh.... Walter must be high with his analysis on the 10th pick saying the offense will score a lot, but more correct on the 13th pick. Cox has been pretty bad. CB is a need with McCourty aging, Cox struggling, and the general lack of depth there. 

Safety might not be worth drafting so high with Searcy, Byard, and Stafford playing well though. I'd rather take a more versatile Jabrill Peppers (who he has going 12th) if we take a S there though.

What about an EDGE like Derek Barnett/Tim Williams, ILB like Jarrad Davis/Reuben Foster, or WR like JuJu Smith-Schuster/Mike Williams instead of a S though?

With how anemic the offense is looking I'm thinking WR might actually be a possibility. Mularkey's O needs that Roddy White esque player. We can't have another season of just Matthews, Sharpe, Johnson, and Douglas (I'm assuming Wright is not going to re-sign).

10th:titansb_logo.gif Tennessee Titans: Jamal Adams, S, LSU LSU_logo.gif 
The Titans will score plenty of points this season, so they almost have to select the top two defensive players available with their pair of draft picks. Safety is a big issue, as Rashad Johnson has proven to be a huge liability. 
Pick change; previously Jalen Tabor, CB 

13th:titansb_logo.gif Tennessee Titans: Adoree Jackson, CB/WR/KR, USCUSC_logo.gif 
Both defensive back positions can be addressed by the Titans, who are extremely weak on the back end. Perrish Cox has been an abomination in coverage, and he can't tackle either. He needs to be upgraded immediately. 
Pick change; previously Jabrill Peppers, S 

20 inch blades on the Impala

Archived