Afleck nails deflategate

Titansurf32

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Love me some Ben Aflek(is he drunk?) DeflateGate is one of the biggest jokes in sports history It's essentially meaningless... It's no longer about the Pats/Brady and all about making sure t

I no longer care enough about the issue to even have an opinion.  But Roger Goodell is and will continue to be jackass no matter what happens.

I tried but probably didn't give the deflategate "scandal" the justice it deserves as Afleck has.  I am not a Brady or an Afleck fan whatsoever.  Goodell, the owners and butthurt fanboys across the co

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:
16 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

If whatever is giving the advantage is not permitted, yes.

Spygate was cheating. Falcons pumping fake crowd noise through their speakers is cheating. Both things were to give their team their team an advantage. And both are cheating.

This is a witch hunt over a technicality, a petty rule infraction that may or may not have even actually occurred and your definition of cheating is questionable at best.  

Just now, JakePA_Titan said:

Go tell it to Goodell and the NFL then. 

I'll leave it to Afleck he has a better chance at getting their attention.

i get your technical approach to the definition of the word cheating but harping on about it is like the VY fans spouting off his winning record for the Titans.  It's a moot point that doesn't add anything to the actual debate.

8 hours ago, Btowner said:

I think it suggest pushing the boundaries of fair play. For example, I still feel that hiking the ball while the defense is trying to get set, substitute or on/off the field is lame, but legal. Same for deflategate.

Wait a second.  Are you suggesting that hiking the ball Before the defense is set is breaking a rule?  I would really love to know which rule this is.   Getting to the line and being efficient is all part of being professional and is also a clock management technique.  If the defense wants to lounge around then so be it.   The "ready set go"  is the whistle.  Everybody hears it.  No secret. 

I actually get upset sometimes when it appears that our QB is actually waiting for the D to get set.  BS.... Hike the ball. 

The only time the offense must wait on subs is when they sub first.  That's rule.  Should not be broken. 

Edited by GFTitans

7 hours ago, Soxcat said:

Affleck is just another midget brained celebrity that has no clue about anything but thinks we care what he thinks.

WG53 actually believes Affleck is smart and should be listedn to.  Like I said, "People must be plain dumb or retarded".

And anyone who doesn't think Brady was deflating footballs or that OJ didn't murder his X wife, please move to the front of the line to the sign that says -"people dumber than a fucking dirt stand here".

You calling anyone dumb is fucking rich you goddamn idiot. 

I never said anything about Affleck. Putting words in others' mouths as usual since you can't actually debate a point and have to use strawman arguments.

You are a pathetic fucking moron.

6 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Harping? I was having a debate with someone until you decided to chip in. 

Give me your definition of cheating.

I mean it was my OP so I felt obligated to chip in.  Again the semantics of the definition of cheating arnt really at issue here it's a moot point.