JRob: We look at the analytics stuff, we look at the Pro Football Focus stuff

Titans279

9 hours ago, Jamalisms said:

Post of me notes that he said he likes mock drafts and those are probably worth less than a third party's opinion (even PFF). The other just if me wants his ass fired for malpractice. We'll even make malpractice a thing for GMs just to fire him for it.

Is it sad that this is still easier to understand than many of the posts made on the board?  I won't mention names.

1 hour ago, Justafan said:

Is it sad that this is still easier to understand than many of the posts made on the board?  I won't mention names.

The most interesting PART is that I somehow managed to get two different words instead of "part."

4 minutes ago, Jamalisms said:

The most interesting PART is that I somehow managed to get two different words instead of "part."

I make typos all the time.  Not judging, it was just funny because you're usually so articulate.

Just now, Justafan said:

I make typos all the time.  Not judging, it was just funny because you're usually so articulate.

I probably make more typos than most. I just go back and edit them into oblivion. I swype to type (quickly) and don't proof-read. Bad combo.

Archived