• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The reporters seem to love this guy.    

Can someone say...  camp fights??

1 minute ago, begooode said:

My guess, PS for a year and compete for a roster spot next year. Meanwhile Warmack has def been put on notice: play with the power you've been blessed with and finish your blocks

I doubt it but I'm hoping having Henry on the team encourages Warmack to play with a little more pride. 

I love what I just heard from a retired OG on DHenry:  He said he is a more powerful Jacobs and he will be the starting for TN by week 8.  He says RB like him completely change a running game and they show up huge in the second half.  They are gushing about the guy.  

Some of the agility questions concern me about Henry. Then I remind myself that the guy is 247 lb with breakaway speed. If you can get him downhill, he's not going to be fun to tackle. Especially if he's fresh and it's late in the game

3 minutes ago, luvyablue256 said:

I mean, look at what he did at Alabama. It was basically butt rape to some of the toughest defenses in the league. The guy is an absolute liability to opposing defenses. You can't stack the box, or else Mariota kills you. You can't backload the secondary or Henry kills you. 

I can't wait to see this guy leave bloody rectums strung about the league!

Where was all this love for Henry two months ago when I suggested him in the second and got MURDERED for it by the Jalen Ramsey lovers crowd?!!

Edited by Justafan

Yep.  No one saw the degree that TN was going exotic smash mouth but I have to say I love it.........I would bet the OL and RB rooms are watching this draft going holy shit.  MM has huge OG now.  They are building what Aikman had in DAL and Brees had the yr they won the SB.  Massive wall of men in front of the stud...........

This draft is going to stun DC's in the AFC south because I see no one including Houston having the defensive roster ready for this shit.