Round 6, Pick 193. Sebastian Tretola. G Arkansas

SirLanceALot

Love this! http://espn.go.com/blog/tennessee-titans/post/_/id/19108/titans-guard-sebastian-tretola-if-you-can-run-the-ball-you-can-do-anything

Titans guard Sebastian Tretola: 'If you can run the ball, you can do anything'

Tretola also said his short arms -- "T-Rex arms" -- don’t hinder his game.

"Once I get my hands on you," he said, "it's usually not too good after that."

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The reporters seem to love this guy.    

Can someone say...  camp fights??

On 4/30/2016 at 4:15 PM, Justafan said:

Where was all this love for Henry two months ago when I suggested him in the second and got MURDERED for it by the Jalen Ramsey lovers crowd?!!

I did not have anything against Henry, I just would prefer a back that is better at creating when the initial run lane closes. That was my only argument against him. However, he is now a Titan, and he has my full support. I hope he punishes Ramsey on when we play jacksonville. 

Edited by BeedoeLaw

29 minutes ago, BeedoeLaw said:

I did not have anything against Henry, I just would prefer a back that is better at creating when the initial run lane closes. That was my only argument against him. However, he is now a Titan, and he has my full support. I hope he punishes Ramsey on when we play jacksonville. 

To be fair, I don't think you were one of the ones that beat me up too bad.  I know we had our differences about Ramsey but I felt like that was constructive debate.  

Some of the guys who jumped on me for Henry were strait hating.

3 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

People argue about Henry like we took some kid from some Jr. college in Iowa.  While Henry looks like he is playing Jr. college defenders those are kids not much smaller, slower than NFL players.  He ran for 158 yards against Clemson.  Anyone seen their roster lately?  How many of their defenders are in the NFL or on their way in the future?  189 against Florida, 271 against Auburn.  204 against Miss State.  Or how about 210 against LSU.  You get the idea.  The fantasy that Henry only had success when the Bama OL dominated and made huge running lanes is baloney.  He dominated because he dominates.  He also showed durability which is the main thng I like abut his robust frame.  406 total plays from scrimmage where he ran or caught the ball.  The kid is made for the NFL.

Absolutely.  Preach on.  Someone find this man a pulpit.  

Edited by Justafan

51 minutes ago, Justafan said:

To be fair, I don't think you were one of the ones that beat me up too bad.  I know we had our differences about Ramsey but I felt like that was constructive debate.  

Some of the guys who jumped on me for Henry were strait hating.

@BeedoeLaw is legit. He can have a heated debate and not turn into a little bitch. I like that.

34 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

@BeedoeLaw is legit. He can have a heated debate and not turn into a little bitch. I like that.

I respect everyone who made it out of that Ramsey debate with their opinions unscathed. That dude was one of the most divisive players I can remember lol.

2 hours ago, Soxcat said:

People argue about Henry like we took some kid from some Jr. college in Iowa.  While Henry looks like he is playing Jr. college defenders those are kids not much smaller, slower than NFL players.  He ran for 158 yards against Clemson.  Anyone seen their roster lately?  How many of their defenders are in the NFL or on their way in the future?  189 against Florida, 271 against Auburn.  204 against Miss State.  Or how about 210 against LSU.  You get the idea.  The fantasy that Henry only had success when the Bama OL dominated and made huge running lanes is baloney.  He dominated because he dominates.  He also showed durability which is the main thng I like abut his robust frame.  406 total plays from scrimmage where he ran or caught the ball.  The kid is made for the NFL.

I don't know what his career will be, but the kid is as pro ready as they come.