Round 5 Pick #140: Tajae Sharpe, WR, UMass

Mercalius

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I got a hunnuh dolla bill for every bump on you FACE! I got a hunnuh dolla bill for every bump on you FACE! I got a hunnuh dolla bill for every bump on you FACE! I got a hunnuh doll

I don't know about you guys, but I'm pretty impressed by the fact that this kid has a hunnah dolla bill for every bump on YA FACE

This conversation feels very familiar   *Cough*Tre McBride*Cough*

1 minute ago, TitansGuru said:

I loved this:

"Sharpe will need to land with a team that can feature him as a short passing option in three wide receiver sets -- preferably as an option from the slot."

Check.

Kendall Wright might wanna stay out of the bar and hit the playbook. This guy is gonna out work him. Perfect got for MM.

Just now, SleepingTitan said:

Kendall Wright might wanna stay out of the bar and hit the playbook. This guy is gonna out work him. Perfect got for MM.

Yeah that fatass needs to lose weight.

1 hour ago, hazzed said:

He had the 3rd lowest drop rate in nation he has been known for very good hands.

Great stat. I haven't watched film on him, but I knew he had almost 200 receptions over the last two years, one of the most productive WR's in that time if not the most productive. This sounds like a good match for Mariota.