2016 NFL Draft - Titans Visit Tracker

TeamRamrod

Don't know if we need a new thread for this or..

But we had an individual workout with Vincent Valentine at the Nebraska pro day according to Tony Pauline. Big DT.

MOD NOTE

Link to the 2015 visit tracker: 

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I guess the dinner with Tunsil was more of a last supper.

I've finally figured out Kyle's strategy. He's going to create as many combinations as possible so years from now he can quote his old post and say "nailed it" to all the newcomers. 

Updated list. 

Posted Images

On 3/7/2016 at 11:07 AM, TeamRamrod27 said:

Don't know if we need a new thread for this or..

But we had an individual workout with Vincent Valentine at the Nebraska pro day according to Tony Pauline. Big DT.

Also Shaq Lawson has a visit with us

9 hours ago, socaltitan said:

For all the talk about FS, seems like we're looking at a lot of CB

I don't think they're "locked in" on a FS in round 2 (assuming Tunsil at #1 or OT in 1 w/trade down) but more likely they will take best available DB there at that spot, be it a CB or S.  We'll have to see if they meet with late 1st-early 2nd type DE or NT in the visits.  I think they might hold off on the front four players until round 4.  Didn't JR say that they could find DLine types on day 3?  I could see the order being:

R1=OT

R2=CB

R3=FS

19 hours ago, rns90 said:

I don't think they're "locked in" on a FS in round 2 (assuming Tunsil at #1 or OT in 1 w/trade down) but more likely they will take best available DB there at that spot, be it a CB or S.  We'll have to see if they meet with late 1st-early 2nd type DE or NT in the visits.  I think they might hold off on the front four players until round 4.  Didn't JR say that they could find DLine types on day 3?  I could see the order being:

R1=OT

R2=CB

R3=FS

I've mentioned this a few times. I could see them taking a CB with the intention of making him a S (ala Devin McCourty). They've talked to Bradberry, who is a pretty big CB.  It's possible they could draft 2 DB. I agree with that order as a possibility.

Edited by socaltitan

• Jonboy unpinned this topic