Will the Allegations against Tunsil Drop His Draft Status At All?

Dinx81

1 minute ago, hazzed said:

This kind of thing alone has never dropped anyone's stock.

Exactly

NCAA violations don't affect players values and draft positions... The NFL doesn't give a shit if an NCAA player took money from an agent... They just care he isn't out driving drunk, beating up women, beating up kids, raping bitches, etc...

As long as you aren't doing any of that... You should be just fine.

36 minutes ago, The520Slayer said:

Not at all

I fully support what he did. He did the right thing.

This makes me like him even more. He's already proven to kick a grown mans ass.

Good thing he will be kicking Watts ass for years... 

With Tunsil at LT and Lewan at RT... Watt is going to have a hard time getting to the edges and sacking Mariota... He will have to go through Warmack which won't be a major challenge...

I honestly much rather see Poutasi at RG next to Lewan... It would give a hell of a mean streak to that right side, and someone who can actually protect the edges in Lewan...

We could switch Warmack back to the LG spot where he played originally, and pair him with Tunsil who will give Warmack an easier job at pass protection...

The only thing we have to do is find a veteran center..... Alex Mack would be the guy to get all these young men lined up correctly and call the line coverages...

Sign Mack at C and Jackson at DE and Johnson at CB!!! Switch Warmack to LG, insert Poutasi at RG... Flip Lewan to RT and Draft Tunsil at LT...

LOL that's alot of changes, but relatively minor, and would be in the best interest of the football team... It would solidify both lines aka the trenches and allow us to draft BPA from 2-7

We just better bring in a RB like Williams in the draft to compliment the moves at OL, and a big WR like Matthews in FA and draft some good talent like Thompson in the 2nd and Wright the ILB in the 3rd... We could get @begooode favorite RB in Williams in 4 and @thor favorite WR Lewis in the 5th...

Anyone down with that? 

Didn't even have to create a thread... Just had to hijack one

As long as we get Lewis I'm all for the game plan---someone let Robinson know... The only thing I would have to comment on is getting a RB

at all this year---next year the RB selections will be awesome---I'd rather wait until next year to draft a RB---that includes Elliot too...

7 hours ago, The520Slayer said:

Not at all

I fully support what he did. He did the right thing.

This makes me like him even more. He's already proven to kick a grown mans ass.

Good thing he will be kicking Watts ass for years... 

With Tunsil at LT and Lewan at RT... Watt is going to have a hard time getting to the edges and sacking Mariota... He will have to go through Warmack which won't be a major challenge...

I honestly much rather see Poutasi at RG next to Lewan... It would give a hell of a mean streak to that right side, and someone who can actually protect the edges in Lewan...

We could switch Warmack back to the LG spot where he played originally, and pair him with Tunsil who will give Warmack an easier job at pass protection...

The only thing we have to do is find a veteran center..... Alex Mack would be the guy to get all these young men lined up correctly and call the line coverages...

Sign Mack at C and Jackson at DE and Johnson at CB!!! Switch Warmack to LG, insert Poutasi at RG... Flip Lewan to RT and Draft Tunsil at LT...

LOL that's alot of changes, but relatively minor, and would be in the best interest of the football team... It would solidify both lines aka the trenches and allow us to draft BPA from 2-7

We just better bring in a RB like Williams in the draft to compliment the moves at OL, and a big WR like Matthews in FA and draft some good talent like Thompson in the 2nd and Wright the ILB in the 3rd... We could get @begooode favorite RB in Williams in 4 and @thor favorite WR Lewis in the 5th...

Anyone down with that? 

Didn't even have to create a thread... Just had to hijack one

Kyle?  Is that you?

Archived