CAROLINA PANTHERS vs DENVER BRONCOS

Number9

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There is no excuse for not diving for the ball there. Newton showed himself to be the ultimate me first player.

This game is simply too big for the Panthers. That's the problem when you think your shit doesn't stink.

I can't stand Manning and was super annoyed I had to root for the Panthers but after seeing Newton bitch out I'm glad the Broncos won.

I think this could be a close game.  Denver has a good defense, but they haven't faced anything like the Panthers all season.  I this they have to shut down Carolina's run game.  That's not a sure win, but they have to take away some dimension of the Carolina offense.  Then they have to eat clock on offense.  Everybody says Peyton needs to air it out, but that is not how they got to the Super Bowl.  Long drives that keep Cam on the sidelines and put pressure on him to force his game.  All the Panthers have to do is keep exploding on offense and beat up Peyton Manning.  No late hits, but they need to light him up so he releases the ball even quicker.  A rattled PM will give the game away.  Don't give him anything easy.

4 minutes ago, oldschool said:

That was a pretty good rendition of the National Anthem.

Seemed she was putting more of an Opera flavor to it instead of the endless R&B takes recently...I liked it...

Edited by ChemEngr79