J. Strong + Jake Fisher

SleepingTitan

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We went into the season knowing that DGB and Poutasi were both not ready for prime time as rookies. They weren't drafted for how they would fare this season.

Had to edit this b/c I had my facts wrong... Thought fisher went in the 1st   Yes we should have taken Fisher in 2, and Strong in 3... This is why we are a losing franchise... Fisher is exactly the

Well at least supposedly Julio Jones got a 15 (after being coached up on it by Saban too), AJ Green a 10, Kelvin Benjamin a 7/   DGB was listed at 20, only just behind A Cooper (21) and J Strong (22

Had to edit this b/c I had my facts wrong... Thought fisher went in the 1st

Yes we should have taken Fisher in 2, and Strong in 3...

This is why we are a losing franchise... Fisher is exactly the type of RT we needed, and Strong is the exact WR we need... I don't think DGB will ever be bright enough to learn 1/4 of the playbook, and will eventually be just a redzone guy, and not the #1 everyone thinks he will be.

He doesn't have the brains to be a #1

Edited by Kdub07

DGB pick ruined my night. Fisher was RIGHT THERE! And all we had to do us snag him. There were actually a few wide receivers we could have taken and still got Fisher, especially given the fact that DGB would bait people. Strong was actually taken after our next pick too btw. 

People love the DGB pick around here, so know you are treading water...

But they fail to realize how stupid it was to draft a slow footed LG to play RT in the 3rd, and a FB who will be rarely used on offense in the 4th...

When we should of drafted a very athletic, and good RT who is familiar with Mariota, and the kind of offense we would be running, and a possession guy who can also take the top off the defense with physicality in the 3rd by the name of Jaelen Strong...

But no... We draft a guy who pushes women down stairs, and a OL who can't protect our QB and allowed 4 sacks just the other week, and a few more the other 2 games...

Only thing making this a good draft is Mariota... that's about it

Had to edit this b/c I had my facts wrong... Thought fisher went in the 1st

Yes we should have taken Fisher in 2, and Strong in 3...

This is why we are a losing franchise... Fisher is exactly the type of RT we needed, and Strong is the exact WR we need... I don't think DGB will ever be bright enough to learn 1/4 of the playbook, and will eventually be just a redzone guy, and not the #1 everyone thinks he will be.

He doesn't have the brains to be a #1

Well at least supposedly Julio Jones got a 15 (after being coached up on it by Saban too), AJ Green a 10, Kelvin Benjamin a 7/

DGB was listed at 20, only just behind A Cooper (21) and J Strong (22), so not sure straight up brains is the problem.  Common sense, focus, drive could all lead to an inability to run the playbook properly, but I'd give him just a bit more time before I write him off based on that aspect.

I wouldn't.

Strong has done nothing until tonight (when both Washington and Shorts were inactive) and Fisher is just as raw as Poutasi right now.

Fisher may be raw too, but Poutasi is playing out of position. No way he's a tackle. Strong looks way better. Than DGB. Lol DGB has started every game but been in what....10 plays total? Strong has been hurt.

Fisher may be raw too, but Poutasi is playing out of position. No way he's a tackle. Strong looks way better. Than DGB. Lol DGB has started every game but been in what....10 plays total? Strong has been hurt.

Strong hasn't been hurt.  He has been a healthy inactive every week.

I would definitely take DGB over Strong.

Strong hasn't been hurt.  He has been a healthy inactive every week.

I would definitely take DGB over Strong.

Why? Because he's a big dude who can run? You don't pick 2nd round wide outs who can't start day 1. I'd be damn surprised if he's playing 50% of snaps by season end without being forced to. I bet he has at least 2 out of position picks this year that makes Mariota look like a dumbass.