See, it's shit like this that we ain't gotta worry about with Mariota. And I'm glad...

I read this earlier. Made me a bit ticked, but then I saw that he apologized, so it's all better now. 

Yes, that was sarcasm. 

Mariota doesn't do social media. So said that in a couple interviews. So yeah, we don't have to worry much of something like this happening. 

Although, I do see Famous Jameis doing something like this. 

I read this earlier. Made me a bit ticked, but then I saw that he apologized, so it's all better now. 

Yes, that was sarcasm. 

Mariota doesn't do social media. So said that in a couple interviews. So yeah, we don't have to worry much of something like this happening. 

Although, I do see Famous Jameis doing something like this. 

​   In contrast, the Bucs CLOSED their first two days of OTAs to the media. Putting Winston in front of the media UNREHEARSED is a real bad idea...

Not only is Kaepernick terrible on the field but he's a bonehead off of it. San Francisco I think will be one of the if not the worst team in the NFC this year, with all the losses on defense. And they already had no offense. And losing Harbaugh will hurt.

Not only is Kaepernick terrible on the field but he's a bonehead off of it. San Francisco I think will be one of the if not the worst team in the NFC this year, with all the losses on defense. And they already had no offense. And losing Harbaugh will hurt.

I think the Niners could be picking in the top 3 next year, that team is decimated.

I think the Niners could be picking in the top 3 next year, that team is decimated.

​I'd say 1-5 in the division at best is a decent bet. They play the AFC North so you could see 0-4 there since the Cleveland game is on the road. I could see them winning the Minnesota game since it's the opener on national TV. I don't see them winning the rest of the NFC North games, especially since the Bears game is on the road. And they play the Giants on the road and Falcons at home. Maybe they'll upset someone along the way but it won't be pretty. I'd say 4-12.

Edited by scine09

You think Kaep was bad.  Thank God @oilerman is not handling Mariota's social media accounts.  Marcus would probably be banned from the league before the season started.

I could care less about this. The thing we possibly don't have to worry about is Mariota sucking as badly as Kaeperpick. That guy has been such a beneficiary of having a stacked team surrounding him it's not even funny. If he had been the Titans QB he would have been laughed out of town by now.

​I'd say 1-5 in the division at best is a decent bet. They play the AFC North so you could see 0-4 there since the Cleveland game is on the road. I could see them winning the Minnesota game since it's the opener on national TV. I don't see them winning the rest of the NFC North games, especially since the Bears game is on the road. And they play the Giants on the road and Falcons at home. Maybe they'll upset someone along the way but it won't be pretty. I'd say 4-12.

I can easily see a 3-4 win season, they've been decimated on a similar scale as the '93 Oilers.

I'm intrested in seeing what Kaepernick does this year with a bad team around him. He was in as good a spot as any QB in football the last few years.