Could Titans be on Hard Knocks because of Mariota?

The last time I heard any news on hard knocks the Browns were front runners for the hard knocks bid. There are 9 teams that are eligible though. Tennessee, Tampa, NYG, Jax, Cle, Stl, Hou, Was, and Min. Most counted Tennessee out but with the pick of Mariota in the draft making the Titans relevant.. Could we see them on HBO this summer/fall? If no team volunteers the NFL will choose a team to put on the show out of the eligible teams in the NFL. I'd personally tune in every single week. Would you like to see the Titans on HBO? I think it's between Tampa and Tennessee after the draft.

Edited by heyitsmeallen

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am not going to watch an additional six weeks of the media obsessing over JJ Watt and gushing over JJ Watt and blowing JJ Watt.  They already do that during the NFL season.

I know what you mean. I know it would be a distraction for the players. But as a fan of the team I want to see as much of them as possible. And to see them on hard knocks would give us an inside view

It needs to be us.  We are not winning the superbowl next year anyway.  I don't mind the distractions to give us deserving fans an inside glimpse.

They have to go to the Rams. Great coach with super genius personality and a team just waiting to pounce on an 8-8 season.

they also have the "moving to la" factor that could add intrigue. I would only watch the show if they were on it to see fisher.

They have to go to the Rams. Great coach with super genius personality and a team just waiting to pounce on an 8-8 season.

That would be a story book ending for Jeff.

That would be a story book ending for Jeff.

How ironic would if be if they move to LA with another 8-8 season and then the owner comes out and says that jobs are on the line if they don't get better quick.

The last time I heard any news on hard knocks the Browns were front runners for the hard knocks bid. There are 9 teams that are eligible though. Tennessee, Tampa, NYG, Jax, Cle, Stl, Hou, Was, and Min. Most counted Tennessee out but with the pick of Mariota in the draft making the Titans relevant.. Could we see them on HBO this summer/fall? If no team volunteers the NFL will choose a team to put on the show out of the eligible teams in the NFL. I'd personally tune in every single week. Would you like to see the Titans on HBO? I think it's between Tampa and Tennessee after the draft.

Generally I'm completely against the idea... but this time I actually kinda hope they do.

Generally I'm completely against the idea... but this time I actually kinda hope they do.

I know what you mean. I know it would be a distraction for the players. But as a fan of the team I want to see as much of them as possible. And to see them on hard knocks would give us an inside view on these freshly drafted players we are all excited about.

Wasn't there already a thread about this? 

Anyways, as long as Cleveland exists with Johnny Rehab on the roster we have no chance. 

Manziel is old news. After he sucked it up last year, no one cares about him anymore.

If the Titans want on the show, they'll probably get it imo.