Sign in to follow this  
TitansGuru

(From 2015) What grade do you give to the Titans on the draft?

What grade do you give the Titans?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Choose one:

Denali   

I have to say though, seeing the players the Eagles were dangling, we passed on an opportunity to quickly improve this team. I hope Mariota was worth it.

All of those supposed trade offers that were reported ad nauseum in the press were just rumors and conjecture.  It was all BS.  Sports reporters don't know shit.

I am not going to play "what if" based on what some dickhead reporters wrote.

Face   

I'm hoping Mariota does well here i really do. However you can't help but think about how Mett would do with the new offensive line,better physical RB's and the one final thing i think about most WR's. Can you imagine the deep balls Mett would be throwing to DGB it would be sick watching those two together. Yeah make no doubt Webster will be getting calls. It does disappoint me thinking about what Mett might've done but what can you do......

Yeah it's funny, this is the type of offense I thought would be perfect for Mett, power running, PA, deep throwing.

Face   

All of those supposed trade offers that were reported ad nauseum in the press were just rumors and conjecture. It was all BS. Sports reporters don't know shit.

I am not going to play "what if" based on what some dickhead reporters wrote.

It was pretty obvious the Eagles offered us & the Bucs a nice trade. We don't know the exact offer but they absolutely offered players & picks.

Denali   

It was pretty obvious the Eagles offered us & the Bucs a nice trade. We don't know the exact offer but they absolutely offered players & picks.

And the offers could have been crap.  At this point we don't know what offers were made, if any, and we probably never will.

Yogaguy   

I'll go with a solid B. Unless they got wind of someone planning to take Green-Beckham later in the 2nd, I'd have taken a quality OT in the 2nd, and Green-Beckham at the top of the 3rd. I suspect they really didn't want to gamble on losing him though'... Other than that, I think Webster should be highly commended; great job of getting young talent for most of our positions of need!

On ‎5‎/‎2‎/‎2015 at 8:37 PM, Kyle021 said:

I'm disappointed we chose Cobb over Ajayi

If we can switch those picks around and switch the NT for Clemmings or Williams RT I'd be stoked

NAILED IT on Ajayi!!!! Nice call. 

On 5/3/2015 at 9:27 AM, Starkiller said:

I'm giving it a C, mainly because I don't like Mariota's chances of becoming a franchise QB. But I like the rest of the draft well enough.

So... 3 years later, Mariota is the only worthwhile pick in this entire draft class... shows what I know...

Most here (and rightly so) says that you can't judge a draft until a few years have passed. 

Well a few years have passed since 2015 and it's easy to see the mistakes. Especially with DGB and Cobb. There was lots of excitement about McBride as well that didn't really pan out.

IMO this 2015 draft made it clear that Ruston Webster had to go.  

japan   
14 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

So... 3 years later, Mariota is the only worthwhile pick in this entire draft class... shows what I know...

Titantez would disagree. This guy loves him some Webster.