Tony Romo Just Became Dangerous

NFLStudent

From ESPN.com...Tony Romo recently said this...

"I literally want to win it so bad for them, for the people around me who have helped me," Romo said. "They've allowed me to achieve my dreams and my goals. Without them, I'm not there, I promise you. I'm not where I'm at right now and I'm not going where I'm going. It's incredible and I really appreciate you, and we're going to win a Super Bowl next year. Thank you."

When Tony Romo starts talking like this, it could mean that he's found a 'why'. And if he's found a 'why' and uses it to unleash his killer instinct LOOK OUT!!!!

If Romo becomes a man obsessed with winning the Super Bowl and starts to feel as if it is his ultimate mission in life. It maybe the edge he needs.

It's not just about talent. Romo has plenty of talent, I never questioned that. I questioned his heart and ability to rise to the occasion in big moments. But if he's found new fuel for his fire, he'll be a different player when he sees Aaron Rodgers next January.

So...when a 300lb tackle comes barring down on him, his fire is going to turn him into the HULK and shove him off and throw a 100 yard spiral to Dez.  Guys are who they are.  If he wins a Super Bowl, its because the team got better around him.  He is one of a handful of QBs that can lead his team to that.

Archived