Brandon Scherff highlight video amazing

OILERMAN

These game cut ups are like 5-10 minutes...if you can watch Titans games...

I believe I've gotten plenty of insight into drafts, and anything relevant is had through watching more than just highlights.

Edited by Bobo

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's a highlight vid, no one should get carried away by it. Oman, do you watch full games of players? You seem kinda lost when it comes draft season and the "draft nerds" take over the board.

I love how be basically jumps on everyone that goes down.   He also is gonna get called for holding a lot in the NFL if he's that blatant.

As much as it pains me to even acknowledge the eastern Iowa school.. This guy is a straight beast. He dominated the last two years.

Also tough as hell. Had knee surgery after the season opener, and still played the next Sat. His down got beat down by the dominant team in the state.. CycloNation. Still impressive toughness.. He knew he had a payday coming, and still played when he didnt have to.. And was not expected to play.

Who was the last Cyclone to be heavily sought after in the draft?

Scherff will be good (and the fact @Cyrus says otherwise is proof), but he did seem to half-ass it in the first half against TN.  He was much better in the 2nd.

The idea of watching entire games bores me to tears

And I see no proof it gives anyone any real insight

I honestly think it helps to watch in person. Seeing Locker complete 6 passes in two games in person convinced me that he was a complete zero. It can help.I think its easier to tell when a player is going to suck than if he's going to be good. Edited by Tim

As a Vol fan, he was my biggest concern going into the game. I found his performance pretty average at best. It's just one game of course.

Iowa was just such a bad football team last year it was hard to judge him. They didnt even belong in that bowl game, let alone any bowl game.

• 1 month later...

It's a highlight vid, no one should get carried away by it. Oman, do you watch full games of players? You seem kinda lost when it comes draft season and the "draft nerds" take over the board.

​BTW, 5th overall!

​BTW, 5th overall!

​Well I'm sure that highlight vid was crucial for him getting picked 5th overall.

Wait, who picked him? The Skins? Ok, I'm taking the sarcasm back.

​Well I'm sure that highlight vid was crucial for him getting picked 5th overall.

Wait, who picked him? The Skins? Ok, I'm taking the sarcasm back.

​All indications were he was going high regardless

Looks like the draft nerds were "lost" on this evaluation

​All indications were he was going high regardless

Looks like the draft nerds were "lost" on this evaluation

​I'm not sure why you are quoting me here as if I even care about the player or pick. I didn't watch much of the guy at all to even have a substantial opinion on him. I only cared to comment on highlight vids and how to take them.

But hey if you blew a 2nd load when he went #5, then good for you!

I only cared to comment on highlight vids and how to take them.

​You take them about as much as some random fan breaking down entire games trying to form an opinion about that player in regards to the draft.