Titans Sign CB Brandon Harris

Jonboy

I like it.

Do you guys think we would have landed all of these FA if it wasn't for LeBeau?

I'm glad Harrison went back to Pitt and didn't come here but idk if we get half of these players if it wasnt for LeBeau being here.

No doubt LeBeau helped to bring in guys like Orakpo and Searcy,

but re-signing Brandon Harris had absolutely nothing to do with LeBeau. Harris was likely choosing between being a reserve here or going to another crappy team to be a reserve.

I still can't explain how good he was in the Giant game. The guys been a total bust his whole career & then after replacing McCourty he just smothered Beckham Jr. And it wasn't just because we were losing by a lot, they threw about 6-7 passes in his direction & Harris was on him like white on rice.

I still can't explain how good he was in the Giant game. The guys been a total bust his whole career & then after replacing McCourty he just smothered Beckham Jr. And it wasn't just because we were losing by a lot, they threw about 6-7 passes in his direction & Harris was on him like white on rice.

I didn't understand it either. He made McCiurty look like mince meat for 2 and a half quarters and then was shut down by....Brandon Harris?

I think he did a good job the next 3 games in the slot to. He was well thought of coming out in 2011 so who knows. Wade Phillips puts a ton of pressure on his corners, Kareen Jackson was awful at first.

Absolutely shut him down. I think he made one more short catch on 5-6 targets with every single one Harris draped on him like a shadow.

Huh, might have to go watch the game now. Just felt like it was a waste of time. At least the signing has me more optimistic now though.

Edited by gatordude731