Matt Miller tweet about Chargers moving up...

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If we get Rivers, I'm going to be all

I understand the injury concern even though I think it's really hard to fault a guy for having ACL tears. That being said, he has to stay on the field and if he suffers a major injury next year, I'll

If this is the case, I'd ask for Rivers, Fluker and 17 or Rivers, the 17 and their 1 next year (plus other picks).

The reasoning why SD would want to trade actually makes total sense.

SD is going to LA. Rivers will not, and has made it clear he won't. He hasn't signed an extension for that reason. So no matter how much SD wants him to stay, he's gone. They know they have to move on, and what better for a new fanbase/city than a clean cut rookie QB that played nearby, who already has fans in the PAC10?

I think there was no reason to sign an extension.  I think this is his agent speaking for him to maximize a deal.  Tenn is nothing more than a pawn in this negotiations.  He is looking at his last chance to make some money.  Phillip is sitting back and letting things play out.

I would say this has more to do with trying to get Phillip in the best position to make maximum money with his final contract.

This is embarassing to us both.

The crazy thing is he never acknowledges that he's a fanboy or not. He just goes about his business ..

unapologetic. 

Edited by big2033

Before his injury Rivers was on Fire last year he was easily playing like a top 3-5 QB

If they offered Rivers plus 17 and 3rd round pick I would be all over that. We have a top QB and with the extra picks we could go

Round 1...Defense

Round 2 (pick 33) WR

2 round 3 picks....Offense and defense

We could easily contend for the division with Rivers and the extra picks.

Upgrade the defense gets Rivers some weapons and this team could go from 2-14 to 11-5 in one season.

We Have already made some big upgrades on the defense in free agency

Rivers at QB

And still have a 1st rounder 17th overall

1 2nd rounder 33 overall

2 3rd round picks

1 4th 1 5th and 2

Seems to good to be true...

And we still have Mett let him sit behind Rivers

Edited by hazzed

If they offered Rivers plus 17 and 3rd round pick I would be all over that.

Exactly what I just tweeted to @titansreport. Pipe dreams of the Titans getting multiple 1st rounders is asinine.

Of course, getting Rivers is also a pipe dream.

So Rivers on the Titans will end up in the hospital but Mett won't? Mett is less mobile than Rivers and for damn sure doesn't have the toughness of Rivers.

Nobody is less mobile than Rivers & Mettenberger is plenty tough.

Just stop please. 

Actually its you that needs to back off. Your hate for everything Mett related is starting to show. Rivers may be the least mobile QB in the NFL, who cares? Mett is absolutely more mobile and showed it last year even with his bad knee. 

If. Another idiot says "look tmso and so team wants to trade up for mariota we need to reevaluate our stance on him he must be really good" imma snap.

That's the dumbest shit I ever heard...guess what. We moved up for mett. Gave up a seventh and a sixth to move up a few spots in the sixth to get him. He must he the real deal. We gave up a third to trade up for hunter...he must be the real deal. Redskins traded a ton to get rg3....he must be the real deal.

Mariota sux if another team wants to move up and give us a great qb then I call that "winning"

If. Another idiot says "look tmso and so team wants to trade up for mariota we need to reevaluate our stance on him he must be really good" imma snap.

That's the dumbest shit I ever heard...guess what. We moved up for mett. Gave up a seventh and a sixth to move up a few spots in the sixth to get him. He must he the real deal. We gave up a third to trade up for hunter...he must be the real deal. Redskins traded a ton to get rg3....he must be the real deal.

Mariota sux if another team wants to move up and give us a great qb then I call that "winning"

You're joking right?

Actually its you that needs to back off. Your hate for everything Mett related is starting to show. Rivers may be the least mobile QB in the NFL, who cares? Mett is absolutely more mobile and showed it last year even with his bad knee. 

I think they both don't move but Mett's feet are slower. Thus, I give it to Rivers.