McClain on Titans Ownership Situation

Jonboy

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My tongue would be all up in her asshole.

I wish it was this Amy Adams... Imagine having some hot bitch as our owner. Mm.mmm.mm.

You know, three days ago her name was listed as Amy Adams Hunt. I was just reading Bud's obituary and her name at that time was Hunt.

Strunk is the last name of her ex-husband. Then she married Bill Hunt.

As of today, her name is listed on the Titans website as Strunk. It's entirely possible that she was recently divorced and changed her name back to Strunk.

Amy Adams Hunt-Strunk has a pretty weird ring to it. If she's available CMJ will be all over it.

http://stationcaster.com/stations/wgfx/media/mp3/John_McClain_with_Midday_180-1427226459.mp3

Listen to that. McClain audio from today. Says Tommy Smith dismissal had nothing to do with selling the team.

Edited by tgo

http://stationcaster.com/stations/wgfx/media/mp3/John_McClain_with_Midday_180-1427226459.mp3

Listen to that. McClain audio from today. Says Tommy Smith dismissal had nothing to do with selling the team.

Tommie married into the inner circle and now he's on the outer circle.

This is what happens when you let the womenfolk inherit the pants. They take turns trying them on to see who fits in em best and end up looking like buffoons. 

This is exactly something that I would expect you to say.

Edited by tgo

If really no plans to sell, then it might mean Mariota is the disagreement.

Perhaps Smith cares about football, and after seeing Adams meddle with the team time after time, he was 100% behind letting Webster and Whisenhunt make the call.  The others just have dollar signs in their eyes, and they figured that if the #2 pick roughly costs them the same no matter whom they pick, they should take Mariota to sell more tickets now. 

Edited by 9 Nines